Should I be going Fury?

I've been playing Arms this expac since I've been fairly low-geared. Thought, at 501 iLVL, I'd finally have enough crit to go TG. Thing is, on a training dummy, I'm doing 20K less DPS as TG than as Arms. Is my gear just not good enough for Fury yet, crit-wise? I'm sure some of the DPS loss is because I'm really used to Arms, but either my gear isn't high enough to use TG, or I just really need to learn Fury's rotation more.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...truin/advanced
    Last edited by smartazjb0y; 2013-04-07 at 05:54 AM.

Fury is fine all the way through the gear scale, really. Practice more.

Deleted
    At 502 ilvl Smf > Arms > TG according to Noxxic.I personally play Arms since i haven't got decent one-hander's and I am quite happy with the Dps.

Deleted
    Arms will do more damage than Fury with the gear you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalyan View Post
    At 502 ilvl Smf > Arms > TG according to Noxxic.I personally play Arms since i haven't got decent one-hander's and I am quite happy with the Dps.
    Don't go by what Noxxic says.

You have more than enough crit to vouch going fury. If you play the spec correctly, it should definitely out-do arms as TG.

Your critical strike is fine to go Fury, just go with what you get better weapons for, TG/SMF.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    The difference between all 3 is minor just go with what your best at (you'll do more damage that way which is why you thought about changing in the first place). By the sounds of it - just stick with Arms until you get bored or get 2 very good single handed weapons, and even then I'd still not worry about it.