Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In that case, it's going to be -really- hard to make a custom suggestion for the Philippines. Unless there's any way to maybe scan the catalog for the computer shops you have, it'll be hard to say what's the best purchase.

Are there any countries from where you can easily import parts? I understand it may not be the USA, but perhaps there's another country that has "better" webshops, that also ships to the Philippines?

Edit.

Here's quite an extensive list with shops in Manilla. Is ordering from any of these an option?

For instance, I see a 3570K for 10,250.00 Philippine Pesos, which converts to about 250 dollars. Granted, it's not cheap, but it's not much different from what I pay here in the Netherlands.

The biggest downside there is that that particular shop has a very limited selection of components, so you might need to use different shops to get the parts you want.

(They have very few motherboards and graphic cards for instance, although while I'm not familiar with it, the GTX670 is priced decently compared to Dutch prices as well.)
    Last edited by mmoce04b469aa5; 2013-04-11 at 09:49 AM.

Ordering there may not be an option cause shipping cost 50$/item you bought and shipping it may cost damage and refunds won't be get easily...you can visit the page of the shop i'm referring my parts (Blinque Tech Davao and Davao Futurebright Enterprises) i can't post the FB page link ((