Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hardest for me to play is LeBlanc... I always manage to fuck the combo up.
    Easiest at the moment would be Kassadin. I mastered Orianna and Evelynn fairly easy too, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest for me was Ahri, prolly because I started off League trying her, and skill shots were my bane and I haven't tried her since, but gotten much better with skillshots.

Easiest to me is Pantheon, his ultimate took a little finesse getting used to, but his skill set is just so freaking easy for me. I don't really get how others can be abysmal with him.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Most success so far is Lulu. She has some pretty good utility to keep me helping the team.

Can't say the same for Ahri though. Every time I use her, people complain about every mess up I do. It's almost disheartening because I would be willing to keep playing her.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest for me was probably Shaco, it took loads of games for me to even get somewhat good with him. (He's my most consistent champion now)

Most Success is probably Mordekaiser, lost one game only because I dared to play on the shittiest of laptops and the game was barely staying about 10 FPS... Mordekaiser carries hard if you give him kills.
    Hey everyone

Anivia hardest

success: xin. hold down qwer and win.

Hardest - MF , Kog, Varus
    Easiest - Ezreal, Vayne, Caitlyn

Im bad at no mobile adc's

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    MF isn't mobile o_O ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    MF isn't mobile o_O ?
    She has her passive, but not dashes or blinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest: Elise or Jayce, I have problems with the who skillset swapping (I have some issues with Nida for same reason, though I'm somewhat decent with her)
    Most successful is either Thresh or Janna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    She has her passive, but not dashes or blinks.
    Always felt to me like she was more mobile than Cait at least, and I've played both a lot :P

Anyway, sorry, I'm going off-topic, I'll stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Always felt to me like she was more mobile than Cait at least, and I've played both a lot :P

Anyway, sorry, I'm going off-topic, I'll stop.
    hardly off topic. Cait does have 90 caliber net to get her out of situations. Mf is quite mobile when she hasn't gotten hit, but once her passive is down, or if she gets dove while she is channeling bullet time she really only has flash to get away with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest: Gonna have to go with Draven. I mess up axes all the time. Pre-fix Syndra was a nightmare, though now that she is usable I find her fairly fun and easy. I've even had someone comment on my Syndra mechanics.

Easiest: Used to be Ezreal but S3 ruined him for me. Tie between Skarner and Diana right now, since I love the jungle and do the best there.

Deleted
    Of course, I just feel it's easier to position and/or kite with MF due to her passive... might just be a feeling?

Deleted
    After a bit of thinking i must correct myself, and say Nidalee instead of Varus... I just never play badly with Nidalee, im good at the spears and good at staying at a distance until i can go in for a Cougar kill...

If i were to mention a champion i am bad at it would have to be Nunu, he just doesn't fit me, and i just hate playing it... I always do poorly when playing him, not really because his kit is hard to play with, but his playstyle just doesn't go with me...

my best shaco/morgana

my worst, vayne....i love her, i love the skins i got for her, but god i am just aweful with her....just terrible.

Deleted
    Hardest for me has to be ADCs in general, since im not too good at that role. Exceptions are Caitlyn and to a lesser extent Ezreal.

Most successful are Shen and Lulu.

Deleted
    Hardest champ for me to master and gank and live with was and will always Rengar (Still my personal best champ) I can play him fine but the "Master" part is the not so fun part

My faceroll champ is Vi So fun and easy to gank tank and bait with.

worst would have to be akali or draven
    best would definitely go to leona or sona, noodles man

Deleted
    There are a lot of champions I find hard to play to their full extend (Is this the right word?). I mean, almost all Champions revolve around a certain model how they work, the new champs more clearly then the older ons. Since I play no Ap-Mids (No experience and dont want to fight over the slot) and no ADC if I can avoid it, I am left with Toplaners, Junglers and Supporters to choose from in terms of "hard to master" and "successful".

Oddly enough, I find Renekton hard to master. Sure, you can just go full-tank on him and shrink to the task of stunning the priority-target with Ruthless Predator. But to play him to his full capabilites - you must pack some dmg, still be resilient, pick you moves carefully since the long cds. And you must manage the rage - try to keep an eye on your ragebar when there is so much shit flying around in a tf. Everyone who played the 'Rokoldile knows the difference between the normal skills and the empowered ones. Do you need the improved heal from Q? Can you risk to lock yourself and your target in the improved Ruthless Predator? Or does your team need the armor-shred on the dash? I know, that comes with experience.

Another Champion I find hard to master is Thresh, but mostly due to the opportunities he can create for his team to use. Ever tryed to hook the eneym adc, place your lantern, pull yourself to the adc and have the bruiser come with you? That wont work in 90% of the games. So many evil things can be done with q-e-q-r ^^

Most successful champion: Thresh or Taric. The Gemknight is figure of the past though ^^

Deleted
    most success: zac/singed
    hardest to play: OBVIOUSLY singed, he's so deep