Normal Worldbosses and Bonus Roll

Hi,

I'm curios whether it makes sense to bonus roll at the new upcoming Boss Nalak. As we all know, he can drop T-Setitems and PvP-gear like the Sha.
    My question know is, can a Bonus Roll get you an PvP-Item, too? Or can these only "drop" from the boss? If it can be rolled, the chances to get one of the -Tset items with a bonus roll are so slim, that I will save my coin for a boss with higher chances to get something I need with a Bonus roll.

So, did get someone of you an PvP-Item with a coin roll hat the Sha?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmi View Post
    Hi,

I'm curios whether it makes sense to bonus roll at the new upcoming Boss Nalak. As we all know, he can drop T-Setitems and PvP-gear like the Sha.
    My question know is, can a Bonus Roll get you an PvP-Item, too? Or can these only "drop" from the boss? If it can be rolled, the chances to get one of the -Tset items with a bonus roll are so slim, that I will save my coin for a boss with higher chances to get something I need with a Bonus roll.

So, did get someone of you an PvP-Item with a coin roll hat the Sha?
    You can any of the items listed under your spec in the dungeon journal with extra roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay putting the awful spelling aside and trying to figure out what you mean.

Yes i did get pvp items from bonus roll.

My priest always lucky on that guy.

Bonus roll yielded me 2 pvp necks
    7 tier legs 1 tier gloves
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    I got neck and some other PvP things on Sha. And I believe that one of those came from bonus roll.
    But bonus roll or normal "drop" will give you the items for you spec which you killed the boss in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is rather dumb but it is random as to whether or not you get pve or pvp gear, I got some shitty pvp boots off sha before I got any tier. If you're at least 6/12 in ToT you should not be wasting a coin on Nalak, you're better off waiting for tier to drop or using a coin on council/ji-kun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

you can coin and win anything from his loot list for your class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    you can coin and win anything from his loot list for your class.
    Even coin rolls check your spec btw., so it is important you are in the spec you want gear for.