Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ok, I killed 10/12 on normal and last 3 on lfr, got to 20 secrets, got gem, then queue 3rd part lfr with durumu, primodrius, 0 out 3 runestones, guess that won't work, or I'm unlucky

Is it confirmed that Lei Shen drops a runestone? According to atlasloot he doesn't, and wowhead has no record of anyone looting one from him. This could mean that only 5 bosses can drop them.

Sort of curious what the intended drop-rate for the Titan Runestones is supposed to be. At my current acquisition rate, by the time I've collected all twelve I will have spent nine months on the quest. And we all thought getting 6k Valor would be the long and tedious part.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    I'm getting Titan Runestones at a rate of one per week. Just need ten more weeks and I'm done ._.

1/6 normal 25

1/6 normal 25

3/3 LFR

dat LFR rng....

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GrifCannon View Post
    Is it confirmed that Lei Shen drops a runestone? According to atlasloot he doesn't, and wowhead has no record of anyone looting one from him. This could mean that only 5 bosses can drop them.
    yeh he's the only boss that gave me a runestone last week.

Deleted
    I've been on the runestone quest for 3 weeks now and still have 0/12.

Deleted
    2/12 but missed IQ, TC and Lei Shen this week. Might have to do LFR to see if I can get some more.

Deleted
    2 Stones on the first week, 0 this week.

got 2 out of 3 first bosses who drop it and no drop since then so still 2 runestones out of 12 bosses

Deleted
    I'm confused, you get the meta gem after the 20 secrets and lightning spear, but what happens after collection the runestones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I'm confused, you get the meta gem after the 20 secrets and lightning spear, but what happens after collection the runestones?
    Might be the ilvl 600 cloak that was datamined, but who knows?:P

Quote Originally Posted by GrifCannon View Post
    Lei shen and Raden can drop them so you have 7 Bosses

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Unlocks the 5.3 step of the quest chain that ends with the cloak reward.

Killed 6 last week and 4 this week (Still got 2 more) but so far 0 Runestones dropped...

Deleted
    3/12, still need to do IQ/Lei Shen in LFR but ... I prefer my wrists not bleeding :/

I got 0/6 last week from LFR, this week I did durumu/primordius/animus normal and got 3 titanstones then did LFR on the last 3 since and didn't got any. Seems a bit odd that from 9 lfr kills I got 0 stones and 3 normal kills I got 3 titanstones (I know you can only get it from 1 difficulty each week, been on the quest 2 weeks now). But since other people got titanstones from LFR I guess it's just a coincidence.

Edit: Got 1 from lfr lei shen today
    Last edited by bigbad; 2013-05-01 at 02:23 PM.

One guildmate is at 4, I am at 0. Just completely RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at seven, and for the longest time I was the furthest back in my guild as far as progression goes. Closest to me has 3.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    Killed 10 bosses that could have dropped a Runestone for me (4 bosses first week, 6 bosses 2nd week) and so far I have one Runestone. At this rate it'll take well into 5.3 to get the cloak, and possibly almost to 5.4 if you're unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    And we all thought getting 6k Valor would be the long and tedious part.
    LOL - I'm still 9/20 on the Secrets - I've run every ToT run I can get my hands on. I wish this this was just 6 weeks of torture. The Runestones sound even worse. FML.