Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The problem is that blizzard have these drops implemented just like the LFR loot system, overall the % drops will be around where they want it, but it doesnt account for individuals getting bad luck. Its ridiculous that people are getting 0 drops for weeks. This really needs some hotfix. What ever happened to legendary items being about putting work into getting them, so it felt like a reward.

Deleted
    From 8/12 to 11/12 this week on my monk. Had high hopes for lei shen to drop final one but alas. Can't complain though.

Half way done after... 2 months? I think it's been two months. This is too much rng for me.

Just finished this stupid quest last night. Got 8 runestones my first 3 weeks, then went the next 4 without any. Finally got the last 4 in the past 3 lockouts.

2 left, 0 this reset

QQ

I swear lfr has a lower chance, but the GM said this week is horridon HC all the way, so didn't have much choice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    to little to late

im getting pissed at being 8/12 without missing single week of legendery
    while others that started late already got cloak
    3 weeks with 0 drops is taking the piss
    Pretty much this^^. A guy who came back after 3½ weeks break, just got his cloak today. I haven't taken any breaks, have cleared every week and I'm stuck on 4/12. Kinda makes you feel like a joke tbh.

Deleted
    6 stones now and 3rd week getting 0

Deleted
    Hey, two more Runestones in this ID. What's going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... I have 3 - secrets of the empire! RNG hates me.

0/3 so far this week, as exciting as waiting for your own death as always, thanks blizz.

well there are 2 sides to this story
    for one, my guild decided to go "content" aka .. well do hardmodes and leave lei-shit,twins of lol and iron q (sometimes more) well unkilled if the time wasn't enough. (3 day raid guild so we don't have that mutch free time :P)

what would mean .. go lfr for the stones and as much as i would love to have a ilvl 600 cloack is simply can't stand lfr with my mainchar .. it's like boom i do 20% dmg DAFUQ is wrong with you people, togetter with quite a lot of 6 man vs durumur , endless (atleast i have that feeling) lei shen wypes and lvl 90 dmg chars that do 30k dps. Call it bad luck, i call it lfr ..

and then on the other side the rng of bullshit .. one friend got the quest since 2 weeks and he got 8 .. i got it since .. i can't even remember .. so more then my last big drinking session (so i guess around 5 weeks) and i'm still stuck with 5.

Adding 1 gem @animus and 1 gem @leishen would be way more fair. so you have to clear lfr (quite the good reason to actually finish it) but meh let's wait some more .. not like it's that important to get 2 itemlvls and a 608 cloack (well you probably will update it ..)

2nd week in a row with 0 drops, still at 7/12. Getting annoyed

10+ Year Old Account
    Started out 10/12 this week and got 1 in my lfr runs to try to get it, so hopefully I will get the last one next week.

Deleted
    The drop rate is disgusting, I feel that it should be 100% chance on heroic bosses.

First week: 2
    Second week: 2
    Third week: 3
    Forth week: 3
    Fifth week: 2

Drop rate for me = 40%.

I consider myself very lucky compared to other people's drop rates. Wish it was same for everyone:/
    Last edited by Apxutekt; 2013-06-15 at 11:11 PM.

I think they should implement some kind of decrease on the RNG factor...how is it fair that someone who's raided for 4 weeks straight has 1 stone and someone who's raided for one week has 9.

11/12 by the start of this week. Killed all 6, still 11/12.

Deleted
    3 weeks in a row with 0

10+ Year Old Account
    7 on one char
    5 on another
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Second week in a row of Durumu to Ra-den and nothing! Yay!