Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lockout 9 - 1, from Lei shen.....
    So in 3 weeks i'll have cloak, nice!...

Few other friends finished the quest today, for one it was his 5th lockout, for other it was 6th lockout. Rng is a bitch

Happy to be done w/ the runestones & have my cloak Lei Shen was my last so I had to go kill him again for his heart :P

I thought the Celestial challenge was... challenging, but I'm glad - I was a little worried it would be super-easy.

Finally cloak is over and done with, got last runestone from Ra-den last night. Can't wait for more of this circus in 5.4! See ya then Garrosh.

11/12 Ra'den to go still, does he have a 100% droprate now?

No, only Lei Shen has guaranteed drop. Ra-den is still random.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    11/12 Ra'den to go still, does he have a 100% droprate now?
    Maybe I just got lucky, but he dropped one for me last night.

I thought it was an exaggeration when people said LFR only players were getting cloaks already... apparently it's not?

It's all some sick joke.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I thought it was an exaggeration when people said LFR only players were getting cloaks already... apparently it's not?

It's all some sick joke.
    Well, Yes... People who were doing normal or heroic had many more chances to get the sigils (probably a month and a half of extra bosses, can`t remember the exact amount), which means they were able to start on the runestones much earlier than us. That and heroic raiders have an extra chance with ra-den. For the most part LFR raiders are half way or just starting through runestones. Its the very select few lfr raiders with great luck that are nearing or have just completed the quest.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post

It's all some sick joke.
    OMFG! My precious pixels ... in the hands of ... ... BADS ...

Oh the humanity!

1/12 on 6th week. Got my first on the new Lei Shen guaranteed drop. Sounds about right. Fuck everything about this quest.

Deleted
    Well 1 year i was unlucky...not seeing ....Weapon in normal/heroic. 1st 7 months...471 ilvl weapon...Got....Lfr..atm
    ....1st 4 weeks 0/12.
    5th week...4/12
    This week 10/12.....
    Well either 1/2 week. Depends on rng:

Just started the Runestone part today; got 4 stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    No, only Lei Shen has guaranteed drop. Ra-den is still random.
    you sure on that? I did it on my monk who is my new main and is a bit behind so I can't confirm but im pretty sure all 5 people without the cloak in our raid got runestones off both.

got my first runestone in 5 weeks today thanks for the 100% sure one ill get the cloak sometime i guess

Didn't get a Runestone off Lei Shen this week. I did only start my quest this week after completing LFR. According to this post it should of gave me a Runestone. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...621?page=9#176

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutartwo View Post
    Well, Yes... People who were doing normal or heroic had many more chances to get the sigils (probably a month and a half of extra bosses, can`t remember the exact amount), which means they were able to start on the runestones much earlier than us. That and heroic raiders have an extra chance with ra-den. For the most part LFR raiders are half way or just starting through runestones. Its the very select few lfr raiders with great luck that are nearing or have just completed the quest.
    My alt that only does LFR started a week earlier on stones than my main that is raiding normal/heroic. It's also a 7/12 quest status now, with this week's id not even played.

My main is at 5/12 (got the one from Lei Shen LFR, and Durumu, Primordius and Dark Animus yet to be killed this ID). Didn't want to wait for the normal/heroic mode kills.

So much for normal/heroic raiders getting a significant head start. RNG doesn't love some people. And the amount of players that kill Ra-den isn't very high yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Soultics View Post
    Didn't get a Runestone off Lei Shen this week. I did only start my quest this week after completing LFR. According to this post it should of gave me a Runestone. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...621?page=9#176
    Write a ticket. If you have the quest, Lei Shen will drop a stone for you. If he hasn't, yours is one of the cases where you may have entered LFR/killed Lei Shen while the hotfix wasn't applied properly yet. GM will mail you a runestone.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2013-06-13 at 08:27 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    6/12 three weeks now. Thank god the fix is on the horizon, stupid RNG asshat quest.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    OMFG! My precious pixels ... in the hands of ... ... BADS ...

Oh the humanity!
    Well it IS a little silly that the RNG has been that awkward that some players who've been on the quest for months are still behind some people who've been on it for weeks.

And seeing as it's an ilvl boost, isn't faster acquisition of ilvl supposed to be a function of raid difficulty anyway?

7/12, 2 weeks of LFR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tioz View Post
    Actually I don't know exactly on which day I got my LMG / Echoes of the Titans. But I somehow remember the following droprates:

3-3-2-2-0

Tho next ID I will get the cloak (I hope :x) and I got a very steady droprate. Most guildmates started with me and they're all on 3-8.
    Got it yesterday, 1 from Animus and 1 from Lei Shen... 6 weeks in total.