Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3 ids full clear 2/12 titan runestones

sheeeeeeeeeeeit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    A) It sure as hell will have at least 1 cloak for each role/primary stat, so caster intelect, agi dps, str dps, healling and tank cloaks at least 1 of each. Knowing blizzard there will be 2 of each or theyll drop from multiple bosses cause they love cloaks.

B) Im just assuming (if Im not mistaken blizz has stated they have somewhat of a technical limitation that dont allow them to select what they want or not to be upgradable, wich is why they had to remove the NPC rather than just making last tier gear upgradable with JPs while preventing tier 15 itens from beeing upgradable). Regardless of upgrades, its very unlikelly that tier 16 heroic "thunderforged or whatever its gona be called" with 2 upgrades will have higher ilevel than 600, not to mention its even more unlikelly that such itens will have 3 secondary stats on them like the ilevel 600 cloaks do (if they go live like they are right now). Also acording to the datamined version of the cloaks they show as uogradable, of course everything can change when it hits live.
    A) These are the ilvl 600 cloaks.

B) If you look at the highest ilvl available in Tier 14 we were at 516 from one boss and 509 from the rest. In Tier 15 we're at 541 as the highest ilvl which is a 25/31 ilvl difference so we can expect the highest ilvl to be around 566-572 if it increases at the same rate.

OT: I'm on 6 after 4 weeks of being on the quest, worst drop rate, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    OT: I'm on 6 after 4 weeks of being on the quest, worst drop rate, ever.
    6 stones out of 24 bosses is a decent 25% droprate. I have 1 stone out of 18 bosses, tell me about bad drop rates.

I still think we should be able to get a second shot at the drop from normal/heroic in addition to LFR :/

Don't worry guys, we'll have loads of time to finish the 12 runestones till the next raid-content!

Deleted
    I guess i'm a bit lucky then - finished the quest yesterday after 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Skelhin View Post
    I guess i'm a bit lucky then - finished the quest yesterday after 4 weeks
    Just to let you know, 97.5% of wOw players (raiders) hate you now!

Still 2-3 weeks to patch and i need 9 more, yay to 8% drop rate!

Gotten one... gonna be till next expansion before I finish this quest.. LOL.

Deleted
    zeeeeeeero sofar 2 weeks with quest =[

Well tbh why should it be faster ? >< those cloaks well be wearing probably till 6.0 >< dont really see a point in rushing obtaining it ...

Deleted
    3 weeks, 3 stones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Well tbh why should it be faster ? >< those cloaks well be wearing probably till 6.0 >< dont really see a point in rushing obtaining it ...
    faster is not what people are moaning about.
    Its the fact that the drop rate is so low, like ridiculously low that it is mathmatically possible to never receive 12 by the time SoO hits, never mind 5.3.
    Some people have had 3-4 weeks worth of raiding and gotten 0 stones. That is ridiculous and really unacceptable.

On the otherhand, some people completed it in 4 weeks.

RNG is a bitch, its the reason for every ingame complaint since the start of gaming time!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I still think we should be able to get a second shot at the drop from normal/heroic in addition to LFR :/
    I personally wouldn't be against it, but I think "forcing" people to raid both normal AND LFR is something Blizz is trying to (rightfully IMO) avoid.

6 bosses, 1 runestone, sitting at 5/12

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Nooooooo. I've enjoyed not having to run LFR outside of bosses I was benched for.

Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    faster is not what people are moaning about.
    Its the fact that the drop rate is so low, like ridiculously low that it is mathmatically possible to never receive 12 by the time SoO hits, never mind 5.3.
    Some people have had 3-4 weeks worth of raiding and gotten 0 stones. That is ridiculous and really unacceptable.

On the otherhand, some people completed it in 4 weeks.

RNG is a bitch, its the reason for every ingame complaint since the start of gaming time!
    And ? realisticly - even when SoO lands which gear droping from it will be 600 itlv ? even if u compare jump of 26 itlv like it was between 5.0 and 5.2 ull have what normal gear on 548 ? even if it was 52 itlv normal gear would be on 574 and cloak is what 600 itlv ? unless i missed something ><

2-1-0-4-4 so far, 11/12 stones. Been very happy about these past 2 weeks. No Ra-Den kills.

Edit: Updated. Was another 4 stone week.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-05-15 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2/12 Titan Rune Stones after 4th week on the quest.

This was my first week elligible to get them and I got none. Should be a fun journey with an expected 0-1 per week from here on out.

7/12 3 weeks in 3/2/2 or something like that