Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    10/12 runestones. Maybe the last two will drop today...lol. =\

To get the extra gem socket, it took 6 weeks of capping valor. Considering that you could start this quest before 5.3, and its reward is much more significant, the rates aren't all that unreasonable.

im at 5/12. got like 1 in the last 2-3 weeks not counting this one that just ended(got 2 last). friend of mine is at 11/12. he gets so lucky with drops i hate him

I'm at 10 right now, gunna hop in lfr right away when servers come up and pray I get 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    To get the extra gem socket, it took 6 weeks of capping valor. Considering that you could start this quest before 5.3, and its reward is much more significant, the rates aren't all that unreasonable.
    they are, considering rng can and will bone people horribly, 6 chances a week at something like 10% drop? Im pretty sure I wont finish till somewhere mid 5.4, considering Im still stuck on 11! secrets. The worst thing they could do is put two horrible rng based quests after each other. atleast with the valor cap, you knew you could be finished with it in 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    they are, considering rng can and will bone people horribly, 6 chances a week at something like 10% drop? Im pretty sure I wont finish till somewhere mid 5.4, considering Im still stuck on 11! secrets. The worst thing they could do is put two horrible rng based quests after each other. atleast with the valor cap, you knew you could be finished with it in 6 weeks.
    Yea I know some people who are getting boned real hard with rng.

hopefully they upped the drop rate in 5.3

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    5.3 will be here for at least 4-5 months - ull have plenty of time to get those runes in this time. Also ffs this is a 600 itlv cloak - why should it be doable fast - give me 1 serious reason besides human greed. This cloak means whole 1 slot less for gearing up in 5.4 anyway - in reality it hsoudl have like 2-3 % drop chance seeing how big upgrade for ur gear it is ...

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    5.3 will be here for at least 4-5 months - ull have plenty of time to get those runes in this time. Also ffs this is a 600 itlv cloak - why should it be doable fast - give me 1 serious reason besides human greed. This cloak means whole 1 slot less for gearing up in 5.4 anyway - in reality it hsoudl have like 2-3 % drop chance seeing how big upgrade for ur gear it is ...
    quick?

We had to gather 20 sigils, then get 6k valor, then get 20 more sigils, and now runestones. along with a few quests along the way.

I wouldn't say that's quick.

Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    quick?

We had to gather 20 sigils, then get 6k valor, then get 20 more sigils, and now runestones. along with a few quests along the way.

At least with the 20 sigils we could get them from lfr and regular every week. This only one difficulty gives items is retarded with this much rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    5th week.
    1/12
    WTF IS RNG.
    Dat droprate is srsly broken.

I'm at 0 after 5 weeks. I have little doubt I'll be at 0 after six weeks once servers come up. I think I'm going to stop doing LFR entirely before actual raid. It probably has no effect but the situation is fairly desperate. I'm not realistically on pace to finish this quest until well after the next expansion ships (technically I'm on track to NEVER finish it, but I'm sure AT SOME POINT at least one runestone will drop for me).

got 1 after two weeks of grinding

Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    quick?

This is a legendary quest with big personal upgrades - it shoudl take a lot of time - and no it shoudn't be at same pace on all of our alts - they are already nerfing the 6k vp requirements to 3k - people want every single thing on a golden platter nowadays. Why should someone who started this quest lets say 2 months ago be on the same stage as people who started it half year ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    This is a legendary quest with big personal upgrades - it shoudl take a lot of time - and no it shoudn't be at same pace on all of our alts - they are already nerfing the 6k vp requirements to 3k - people want every single thing on a golden platter nowadays. Why should someone who started this quest lets say 2 months ago be on the same stage as people who started it half year ago ?
    first of all, the upgrades are not usable on newer gear - sha gem is useless now, socket will be useless in 5.4, so anyone who wants to catch up later, will be doing quests for months without ANY useful stuff.

second of all, right now, if you start later, you wont catch up for the rest of the expansion. Hell, even if you did everything in time and rng boned you, you will be doing runestones well into 5.4.

If anything, I would actually prefer if 5.3 had its own several weeks long quest before cloaks and the titan runestones were just a branch for vanity items - mounts/pets/tabards/wrathion cap transmo whatever.

first week got 4 stones, now 3 weeks none

Deleted
    7 total, each week full clear... One needs to be really lucky to have cloak when 5.3 comes.

5 weeks, no drops. About to drop the quest and pick it up again next week. Something seems broken for me.

2/12 after 3 weeks it has gone 0 then 2 then 0 this week for drops.

Deleted
    I just received my 4th. This was my 6th reset on this quest. Pretty good, eh?

I'm at 7. I've missed like 10 kills too.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......