Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1/12

I keep checking my quest log to make sure its there.

Deleted
    8/12 in 3 weeks :>

Guess i'm lucky went 3,3,2

0/12 after 6 weeks.

Totally unacceptable really. I have no hope of ever seeing this quest completed. I'm really thinking I want to switch guilds and quite nervous that the fact I'm never going to see the cloak (and what comes after it) is really going to affect me if I can't find a new guild while the expectation isn't there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Can you ask him, if it's possible to get OS cloaks too, or you're stuck with the spec you do the scenario with!
    Saw a vendor price of 10k.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    If it's so much rng at this step of questchain, imagine what it's going to be in SoO for our legendary weapon. Hope I will make it before next expansion :/

Deleted
    4/12

With dark animus and raden left this week.

Deleted
    I still think there needs to be some sort of safety net with those Runestones. Like I and others proposed, make Heroic bosses be 100% drop chance or something. Or make Lei Shen both Normal and Heroic plus Ra-den be 100% drop chance as well. Cause as it is right now, several people won't be seeing the cloaks until well into next Tier.

Deleted
    Got 3/5 last night from Durumu to Twins. Seems to be a lot higher than the drop rate for Secrets... unless it was an insane RNG streak and the odds for getting more are like trying to find a sociologist who's both intelligent and honest.

Deleted
    You were very lucky, as some people are. I mean, some people already have the cloak, one in my guild is sitting on 10 and we still have 3 bosses left this reset. Cross your fingers that your luck continues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember exactly how many weeks I have been on this(quite a few), but I believe my breakdown has been:

2 weeks of 1 drop
    1 week of 0 drops
    1 week of 3 drops.

Or maybe it was 3 weeks of 1 and 1 week of 2. I can't remember.

Either way, it sucks. Meanwhile one of our healers that started the same week as me is sitting at 11/12.

5/12 in 6 weeks since Nalak was available. Was the first in guild to get the meta gem. Should have a cloak in 7-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    I still think there needs to be some sort of safety net with those Runestones. Like I and others proposed, make Heroic bosses be 100% drop chance or something. Or make Lei Shen both Normal and Heroic plus Ra-den be 100% drop chance as well. Cause as it is right now, several people won't be seeing the cloaks until well into next Tier.
    I really like this idea - but guarantee a drop from Lei Shen on all difficulties to appease everyone (since this is a legendary quest line for everyone) & Ra-den as well to give props to heroic raiders.
    At the very least you know that you'll be done in 6 weeks & won't want to stab yourself in the eye.

At least this one is theoretically probable to obtain before the next expansion unlike TFury and Thoridal were. Legendaries have always been absurd grindfests. I agree that the stones should have a higher drop rate at least but I disagree with "safety net" concepts.

11/12 before 5.3 this week 0 runestones...
    Have to say last three weeks I got 1 Runestone, seems like they nerfed drop rate or I realy have a very bad rng. Hopefully next week one Runestone will drop

Deleted
    I got three this reset on my monk, which takes the total on my momk up to 5, only 2 on my warrior but havent touched him since 5.3 hit.
    Rng is, apparently, random!

Definitely will agree that at least heroic modes should see higher drop chance for the runestones (and secrets for those still stuck on that). I say this yet I'm far from being a heroic raider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monoroth View Post
    11/12 before 5.3 this week 0 runestones...
    Have to say last three weeks I got 1 Runestone, seems like they nerfed drop rate or I realy have a very bad rng. Hopefully next week one Runestone will drop
    Getting no runestones in a week of boss kills is pretty much the normal state of affairs. Being at 11/12 at this point is a freak lucky accident, so I'd consider yourself very fortunate even if you get no runestones for the next several weeks.

Deleted
    No runes this reset, guess I'll have to wait another 8 weeks to be done.

Our warlock already has his cloak, the rest of us sitting at or below 8 runestones I believe. I have 5 at the moment, 2 last resets (this one and the previous being 0-drops.

I hate this quest.

If i didn't have the quest to get runestones when i first killed bosses this week, can I re-do the bosses on LFR to get stones?
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson