Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm still sitting at 5/12, been working on the quest since it was made active.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Seeing as I'm unable to post on the US forum, could someone ask them if the fix will apply to Ra-Den (after all, isn't he a Titan?) as well or just Lei Shen?

3+3+5+1(2)
    Got 3 the first 2 weeks, 5 the third week and then I needed 1 so went LFR and got 2 more. Took me 4 resets to do, I was really unlucky with the secrets (for meta gem) so I was 2-3 weeks behind others on the runestones and now I've got cloak as the first in the guild (25m)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    HALLELUJAH

Hello there.

We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16
    Is it going to be US only or are EU players going to get that on next Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Evix View Post
    Is it going to be US only or are EU players going to get that on next Wednesday?
    im EU and of course it will be EU getting it wednesday, they wouldn't just ignore 1 region, it's just a heads up to US since their reset comes first i guess.

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 02:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Seeing as I'm unable to post on the US forum, could someone ask them if the fix will apply to Ra-Den (after all, isn't he a Titan?) as well or just Lei Shen?
    it's only lei shen because the legendary quest offers no advantage to normal/heroic raiders over LFR, it's an equal playing field as long as you clear the instance. Ra-den in their words is an "optional boss" of course this can be viewed in different ways by different people but that is blizzards stance, making ra-den drop one 100% chance wouldn't make him optional (not that i think he is optional btw, ofc he should be killed like any other boss in a raid!)

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest they are too random . A friend of mine 3 weeks on the quest has had no runestones dropped . NONE ! And two other friends of mine are stuck at 3 and 4 respectively for the past 2 weeks .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

2 weeks in, 2 drops per week. I like these odds.

My alt who has done only LFR raids got his cloak today, while my main who is 13/13 heroic only has 5 stones. I wish they had made the drop rates different depending on raid difficulty (LFR, normal, heroic).

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    0 this week..

Thank god blue post:
    Hello there.

We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16

Deleted
    ^^ Thank god, at least there will be a maximum of 4 weeks until I get the actual cloak :-P

The only guildie that has finished this quest got all 12 within the first 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Ra-den should be a guaranteed drop, seeing as he is a titan...
    Ra-den is not a titan, he's a titanic watcher like the ones in Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    0 this week..

Thank god blue post:
    Hello there.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16
    Thank you based Blizzard

Week 1- 3
    Week 2- 1
    Week 3- 0
    Week 4- 0
    Week 5- 0
    Week 6 (this week)- 0

well, at least the Lei Shen thing means I've only got 2 more months to go at the most

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lei Shen guaranteed drop will be nice. My 2nd week w/o any stones. Atmo I have 6.

Two more to go so at most two more lockouts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally.
    Guess bombarding with tickets works.
    As for those who say that this is Legendary quest line, I reply that the progression is NOT legendary either when have some bosses in heroic already on farm and STILL far behind from those who came up to quest after you did.

P.S.: Guess we'll have to wait for next lockout.
    Last edited by Bloodfire; 2013-06-06 at 07:29 AM.

Deleted
    For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone.
    after 1 month of being 11/12 I will complete the fucking quest next week, I fucking hate this cloak

15+ Year Old Account
    GC tweet:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...26656679919618

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Can we have a guarantee'd secret off lei shen too? Some of us are getting HORRIBLE RNG on them too.

Lei Shen will drop a Secret and Ra-Den will drop a Titan Runestone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    GC tweet:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...26656679919618

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Can we have a guarantee'd secret off lei shen too? Some of us are getting HORRIBLE RNG on them too.

Lei Shen will drop a Secret and Ra-Den will drop a Titan Runestone.

I think this is more something of a joke. Not everyone can kill Ra-Den, so if the guaranteed runestone is only off Ra-Den, people will complain.