Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10/12, please god give me 2 next week ;-;

10+ Year Old Account
    7/12 now. Got 2 this ID. So I guess I'm happy enough. After all, my weeks-to-go counter just decreased by one additional stone. I could live with this trend continuing.

My alt, however, has good chances to finish the cloak this week. At 9/12 and still not done my LFR marathon.

10/12, at least ra-den and lei shen are 100%.

I'll join the LFR heroes with their cloaks >_>

im at week 9 with 5 stones.... FML

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Here was the experience as a 515 warrior:
    Huh, weird.

I pretty much just DPS'd him, interrupted his cast thingy, and taunted when he focused on Wrathion. The body-blocking part was a joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been on this quest since 1 month into 5.2 and have done the mandatory 6 bosses on normal and LFR every week i'm currently on 3 runestones, a random 1 off twin consorts kill on normal and the other two are off lei shen kills after the 100% hotfix... 10 more weeks to go woohoo.

Deleted
    been on the quest since it was availabe and haven't missed a single week. 9runestones so far >.>

I'm at 6. Half way there.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I'm at 6. Half way there.
    If u clear all 6 bosses every week than it is just another RNG crap.
    Blizz should either find a way to reward players properly or players will get they reward for playing somewhere else. There is a lot of good mmo games today and none of them req monthly payment

8/12 almost there, maybe 2 more weeks if I'm lucky.

Deleted
    I feel sad for some people especially seeying they progress..
    Most is that my friend aswell my alt is ...(3 weeks+ 4th my friend got uber lucky... and my alt is..ok gg.) And only trought Lfr...
    I feel bad seeying people only doing Lfr and not even all bosses requirement in some week's and still got the cloack before raider's.

25-man and we got 2 alt'(Only Lfr with Cloack .) And 3 raiders(Got they're upgrade this and last week). Likely to say the grind for cloack hasn't keep up player's at all. We already off with raiding for the moment.

Stopped playing in January, with half of 6k valor. I was back 2 weeks after 5.2. runestones: 3-2-1-2-4 Completed the quest in Five weeks. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    Stopped playing in January, with half of 6k valor. I was back 2 weeks after 5.2. runestones: 3-2-1-2-4 Completed the quest in Five weeks. Good Luck.
    I... I think I hate you even if it's not your fault... I have been on this quest more than double of that and I'm still at 8.

What's your secret? Gnome sacrifices? Because I'd probably do it at this point.

Deleted
    at 10 this week, still 4 more bosses t be killed excluding Lei Shen. Praying to the RNG gods

9/12 with 2 guaranteed stones off Lei'Shen and Ra'Den.

With some luck I'll get my cloak next reset.

Deleted
    After some weeks of 0...0...0...0, I'm now at 6 with 2 x 3 stones in 2 weeks (with my alt).

Deleted
    I've got 6 now on my main after 6 weeks or so, got 2 this week so I decided to also do the Lottery.

About to start this stage on my Lock and hopefully Shaman next reset, makes it less mundane if you have a couple of characters on the quest chain.

Deleted
    Got 4 this week, finally im done with this shit rng quest.
    Hopefully 5.4 isn't just based on "luck"...

GL everyone!

First 5-6 resets on quest: 5 runestones
    Last 2 weeks: 6 (3 per week)

Hot damn, can't wait to finish this off next week.