Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Finished it this lockout (back on Tuesday), with 13 Runestones... only needed 2, got 1 from Iron Qon, Twins, AND Lei Shen (then had to re-queue for Lei Shen to get his heart afterwords).

I had a few Runestone-less weeks in the mix. But now, I have the pain that is the Wrathion Challenge, Melee DPS variant, with a 517 ilevel on my Ret spec.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

15+ Year Old Account
    i hate you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    9/12 with 2 guaranteed stones off Lei'Shen and Ra'Den.

With some luck I'll get my cloak next reset.
    10/12 with both coming this week :P Ra'den is a nice bonus, though ideally the heroic drops should of been higher than queueing for LFR.

Last night raid only got me ONE! that was of the last boss! So two more to go

10+ Year Old Account
    7/12 on main.
    10/12 on my alt.

Well, looks like my alt has good chances to get her cloak this coming id, no?

Ugh only 1 from last week off of lei shen
    9/12

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark's been finished for a few weeks. 6/12 on White. If I'm insanely lucky, one more week.

Finished on my 12th week. I'm happier that I can stop whining about it rather than getting the cloak itself now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Finished on my 12th week. I'm happier that I can stop whining about it rather than getting the cloak itself now...
    Will be the same as you, last one to get today once I get home from a nightshift.

10 runestones in my 12th week win!

at 11 now.. its frustrating. 3 last week and 2 this week, i guess i could be worse off but still anoying! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    only 1 this week, 10/12

Just a little luck, and I got a new cloak next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 5 in my raid tonight bringing my total to 11/12. Guess ill be waiting till next week to get the final one an a cape. GL to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    11/12.

Fuck you, Iron Qon, Twin Consorts, Dark Animus and Durumu for not cooperating.

Special thanks to Primordius and Twin Consorts.

Guildie beat me to the first cloak in the guild by one week -_-
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Finally finished mine tonight, by getting 3 stones this week. Whew.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Update: 11 weeks...8 runestones, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    I... I think I hate you even if it's not your fault... I have been on this quest more than double of that and I'm still at 8.

What's your secret? Gnome sacrifices? Because I'd probably do it at this point.
    I might got luck in complete runestones in 5 weeks, but i am still using Relic of Chiji as a trinket, 11 Horridon kills, coined all of them, no Horridon´s Last Grasp. I did the Relic of Chiji in the first DMF of the expansion, and still using it. 10 man raid, of course. RNG is a bitch.

RNG smiled upon me, got a Runestone off Primordius and Iron Qon, then my final one off Lei Shen, worst part of the series of Legendary quests by far

im glad having to do this on my monk again that ra-den is a guarenteed drop too . so far week 2 of secrets 6-5 hopefully can finish in 2 weeks then even if I have aweful luck its only 6 weeks since 2-2-2-2-2-2 but hopefully i can finish it in 4 weeks instead of 6 cause id hate to go into 5.4 without it.