Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    0-0-0-1-2-1-2-1-1 8/12

3-4 more weeks with my luck... I deserve one of those streaks with 3+ drops per week

Deleted
    Apparently a friend of mine who just started mop not so long ago managed to get 6 last week and 6 yesterday... took me 9 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally done. If I have to set foot into ToT-LFR once more during MoP, it'll be one time too many (and my silly alt who only ever saw LFR was done with that crap a week before my main!)

1 per week currently- been on it for 3 weeks. you do the maths;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post
    1 per week currently- been on it for 3 weeks. you do the maths;(
    Well, that's certainly better than the 0 that I had after 3 weeks of being on the quest.

Just got my last runestone on my DK. Don't know how long I was on the quest. However, I just got 4 in the first week of my pally. RNG man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Two weeks in, 5 Runestone drops. Haven't done them yet this week, hopefully I get lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got on the quest after killing Dark Animus. Picked up a Runestone from Twins and Lei Shen. Hoping for a few more this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 first week, 5 second week, 1 3rd week, gonna do LFR tonight and see how it goes. Hopefully I can get the last I need, but I don't count on it..

Deleted
    Clarify something for me.

TRs have a chance to drop only once per a boss regardless of difficulty. Now, if I were to do Durumu, Primordius and Dark Animus on LFR and no TR would drop, could it still drop for me on Normal or HC difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    Clarify something for me.

TRs have a chance to drop only once per a boss regardless of difficulty. Now, if I were to do Durumu, Primordius and Dark Animus on LFR and no TR would drop, could it still drop for me on Normal or HC difficulty?
    No. One total chance per week per boss
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    No. One total chance per week per boss
    What if I wasn't on the quest the first time? I just got my meta gem today, so now I'm on the Runestone quest, I already did LFR this week to get the Secrets I needed, can I now go do LFR again and get any of the Runestones? Half of me thinks no, because one chance per week and I already killed the bosses, but half says yes because I wasn't on that quest when I killed the bosses, so it might not count.

Any ideas if it'd be worth it for me to queue for LFR again to try and get a Runestone or two?

even with the lei shen thing, the drop rate on this thing is still terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    What if I wasn't on the quest the first time? I just got my meta gem today, so now I'm on the Runestone quest, I already did LFR this week to get the Secrets I needed, can I now go do LFR again and get any of the Runestones? Half of me thinks no, because one chance per week and I already killed the bosses, but half says yes because I wasn't on that quest when I killed the bosses, so it might not count.

Any ideas if it'd be worth it for me to queue for LFR again to try and get a Runestone or two?
    I think if you weren't on the quest when they died, you can have a chance to get them if you do it again in the same lockout.

I know for a fact you can get the Heart of Lei Shen from him if you weren't on the quest on your first kill of him, in another run that same week -- did it myself.

If you have the spare time, I'd give it a shot.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think if you weren't on the quest when they died, you can have a chance to get them if you do it again in the same lockout.
    I can confirm this is incorrect if you looted a secret from that boss. After getting my last secret from lei shen, handing in etc. Lei shen did not drop a titan runestone for me in the following LFR run that week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    still on secrets :S >.<

Deleted
    4th week and 11/12

15+ Year Old Account
    around 9 weeks in 6 runestones have yet to do last 2 wings of tot this week hoping for some good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Got one this week, which is normal. Last week I got two though, I was shocked. Brings me up to 9/12. I wish the guaranteed Lei Shen one was in from the begining, would be done it by now D:.

When I got the quest first, I got no Titan Runestones for like, a bit more than a month. Was frustrating when my friend got 2 from Dark Animus. 1 on LFR and Normal. I know that's not meant to happen, but for some reason it did and I got a bit angry :P

sitting on 5/12 myself started last week, so 5 in two weeks seems to be good, hope my luck continues.