Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I can confirm this is incorrect if you looted a secret from that boss. After getting my last secret from lei shen, handing in etc. Lei shen did not drop a titan runestone for me in the following LFR run that week.
    Ahh, good to know
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't keep track of it too carefully, but I think it took me about 8-9 weeks to get the first 9 drops - of which only 1 was the guaranteed drop off Lei Shen. Then, 3 weeks ago I got 4 in one reset!

The guaranteed drop off Lei Shen definitely helps. It means you are guaranteed to get it within 12 weeks. On average you should expect to spend about 6 weeks, but I think you would have to be really unlucky to need more than 8 weeks these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only needed 3 more runestones this week and only got the 1 off lei shen so im on 10/12 until next week ive gone from being the first in my guild to get the meta to the last getting the cloak... i'm so over this stupid quest, its a complete joke.

I'm sitting at 11/12 atm and have a question. Can i get runestones from LFR once it resets, but before all the normals dungeons/raids do? i'm trying to get my cloak before raid tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I'm sitting at 11/12 atm and have a question. Can i get runestones from LFR once it resets, but before all the normals dungeons/raids do? i'm trying to get my cloak before raid tonight.
    You have 1 chance per week per boss, so if its reset, and the new raid week is up, yea, part 3 (and if ur lucky, hand q in) then run part 4 for lei shen.

Im sitting at 10/12 now.... got 2 last week (OMG more than 1 in a week, best rng ever........)

Think ive been averaging 1 per week since i can remember =z

3-1-3 so far on my DK, so 5 left to go....but I'm content since its an LFR hero/profession alt.

Runestones are the bane of my existence 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Deleted
    Sighhhh... My computer went down and I missed either two or 3 weeks worth of clears!
    I now am back and get a single runestone this week. Yay
    9/12

Quote Originally Posted by Alteron View Post
    Killed last six bosses this week, got two Runestones. Similarly to Secrets, I don't believe raid difficulty affects the drop rate, and they have a shared drop chance like Secrets, so don't bother doing LFR then normal/heroic or vice versa.

Given that the quest is asking for a little more than half the items of the previous collection quest, and it's working with half the amount of possible bosses, I think it's reasonable to assume that the drop rate is about the same. Some people will get very lucky, some people will have completely ass luck.
    correct, difficulty doesn't effect. Why would it, you think people that actually down bosses deserve a higher ilvl item than people who have never raided in their life or something? what MMO have YOU been playing? let me guess, every one except wow =P LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been getting 1 stone every week for the past 4-5 weeks. The drop rate is complete shit. I'm up to 6/12 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started my runestones two weeks ago. I got 4 on the first week, 1 last week. Let's see what this week yields.

Got my cloak yesterday after 16 resets. Before they implemented the guaranteed drop i had 4 stones in 12 weeks. After the guaranteed drop i started getting about 2 per week for the last 4 weeks and the grind is finally over.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more rune stones to get my cloak. IVE GOT HIIIIIGH HOPES IVE GOT HIIIIIGH HOPES IVE GOT HIGH APPLE PIEEEEE
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    And heres me half way through with the collection of the previous step, thats what I get for taking a 6month break.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    And heres me half way through with the collection of the previous step, thats what I get for taking a 6month break.
    Ouch.

OT: Round 2, Week 2: Got 3. I'm at 8/12 now. I'm VERY hopefull about reset in 1h. (loljk 1 from Lei shen because fml.)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Up to 7/12. Didn't get any for the first what...8 or 9 or 3894 weeks until they added in the guaranteed one on Lei Shen. Since then I've gone 2-1-2-2. Hoping this progress continues.

Question:

If your twelfth runestone comes off Lei Shen, can you run LFR again to get the Heart afterward? Or do you have to wait a week?

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    If your twelfth runestone comes off Lei Shen, can you run LFR again to get the Heart afterward? Or do you have to wait a week?
    Yes you can. =]
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is not a real legendary, they should increase the drop rates. At the end, everyone will wear this "legendary" cloak, so it's just a stupid rng matter of time.

I mean, if it was for some real legendary, then sure, make it hard and let rng screw us sideways, but really, it's a damn cloak everyone will get... therefore it's not a legendary, I don't care how orange it looks like.

15+ Year Old Account
    7 stones in 3 weeks, not bad...all from LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Yes you can. =]
    Awesome, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Since this is not a real legendary, they should increase the drop rates. At the end, everyone will wear this "legendary" cloak, so it's just a stupid rng matter of time.

I mean, if it was for some real legendary, then sure, make it hard and let rng screw us sideways, but really, it's a damn cloak everyone will get... therefore it's not a legendary, I don't care how orange it looks like.
    It is a real legendary. Don't be so mad bro.