Deleted

Low dps as balance

Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2013-04-09 at 08:37 PM.

dot uptime at a quick glance tho these fight aren't the greatest for telling what wrong with your dps have any logs for maybe a full clear
    Last edited by primalfears; 2013-04-09 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalfears View Post
    dot uptime at a quick glance tho these fight aren't the greatest for telling what wrong with your dps have any logs for maybe a full clear
    Unfortunately no. I only have logs from Primordius

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't worry too much mate, your ilvl is still fairly low. That fight isn't the best to judge anyways, the buffs you get from the pools are random iirc and I'd imagine it's like a 'tag the blob' game fighting over the other people for the blobs :P I was quite low on him tonight, due to it taking me ages to get my stacks back because the pools were either bad or being pinched by someone else!
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Deleted
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much mate, your ilvl is still fairly low. That fight isn't the best to judge anyways, the buffs you get from the pools are random iirc and I'd imagine it's like a 'tag the blob' game fighting over the other people for the blobs :P I was quite low on him tonight, due to it taking me ages to get my stacks back because the pools were either bad or being pinched by someone else!
    Nah, what i meant was that i have logs from primordius up to lei shen. And that my dps, in comparison to the rest of the raid wasnt very high on all bosses, altho you are correct that my ilvl was still fairly low in comparison to the rest.

For Primordius specifically:

Your 'fully mutated' debuff uptime is only 50%. Get to 5 stacks of the assorted debuffs asap and then get avoid the red pools. Once your debuffs drop (after 2 minutes of fully mutated), get 5 more pools.

You're staying in solar way too much. Keep cycling eclipses. On this fight I keep dots on the boss then throw my eclipsed dot on 3-4 blobs at a time. Use starsurge procs as they come, and keep moving between eclipses. During my heavy CDs / lust I tend to focus on the boss and then during CA I'll hit a bunch of blobs and starsurge spam with the resulting procs.

From your Iron Qon log it looks like you generally know what's going on for the single target rotation. There is some dot downtime that I'm guessing is caused by insufficient haste?

You died in the wind phase. You didn't use barkskin at all. Are you using symbiosis to get another defensive cd? I don't see you using one. I like AMS for that fight.

You have 16.5% hit~ and there are places you can reforge the excess away. You have a few unenchanted / ungemmed pieces so perhaps you just upgrades and still need to fix this.

This is all I had time to see right now. Hope it helps a bit. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, my man. Just came back to the game about two weeks ago, sitting at 490 ilvl, and feeling pretty worthless in raid. It's the same people I raided with for a year and a half in Cata and I was very competitive with all of them at that time, so I know it's all gear related. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait and cross our fingers for good drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, my man. Just came back to the game about two weeks ago, sitting at 490 ilvl, and feeling pretty worthless in raid. It's the same people I raided with for a year and a half in Cata and I was very competitive with all of them at that time, so I know it's all gear related. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait and cross our fingers for good drops.
    Seems we're in the same boat, my friend. At first I was worried it was due to me being very rusty compared to back then, but after doing crossrealm Nalak and crushing another boomy with 511 gear, I feel a bit more confident about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrington View Post
    For Primordius specifically:

Your 'fully mutated' debuff uptime is only 50%. Get to 5 stacks of the assorted debuffs asap and then get avoid the red pools. Once your debuffs drop (after 2 minutes of fully mutated), get 5 more pools.

You're staying in solar way too much. Keep cycling eclipses. On this fight I keep dots on the boss then throw my eclipsed dot on 3-4 blobs at a time. Use starsurge procs as they come, and keep moving between eclipses. During my heavy CDs / lust I tend to focus on the boss and then during CA I'll hit a bunch of blobs and starsurge spam with the resulting procs.
    It was my first time at the boss, so the only thing I knew was from several videos. After doing the fight in both normal and lfr, I have a pretty good understanding of it as of now.
    Thanks for the advise, I'll see what I can do to improve.

From your Iron Qon log it looks like you generally know what's going on for the single target rotation. There is some dot downtime that I'm guessing is caused by insufficient haste?

You died in the wind phase. You didn't use barkskin at all. Are you using symbiosis to get another defensive cd? I don't see you using one. I like AMS for that fight.
    That was kind of me being retarded, indeed. I was running to assigned spot to stack and a tornado spawned ontop of me and dragged me back in.
    What kind of haste level would you recommend? I currently have 5541, before that I believe I was sitting around 5000 (Made needed increments to deal with losing the T14 4p)

You have 16.5% hit~ and there are places you can reforge the excess away. You have a few unenchanted / ungemmed pieces so perhaps you just upgrades and still need to fix this.
    Most likely an error due to armory. I'm currently sitting at 15.11% hit after getting tier chest and legs from LFR and cloak from valor point. Before that I believe I was sitting at 15.09%

[/quote]This is all I had time to see right now. Hope it helps a bit. Best of luck![/QUOTE]
    Many thanks. Your advice on Primordius is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2013-04-11 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    What kind of haste level would you recommend?
    Once you ditch 4pc T14, 5273 is the breakpoint you want to have. As the gear comes you'll have excessive haste you can't reforge off as a result of itemization, so you won't need to worry about it. I only mentioned possibly low haste because you had several second gaps between dot refreshes at times. I would imagine this is a result of being a cast or two away from the next eclipse and waiting to reapply.

Didn't realize you were new to the fights! Like I said about your Iron Qon logs, it looks like you know what you're doing. Besides understanding how to play / gear, fight familiarity is HUGE with regards to your dps. And due to the dotting / eclipse nature of balance druids, we especially have to know mechanics in order to plan our spell usage.

Well, our healer just showed up so it's time to raid!