5.3 pvp set bonus reverted

back to disarm prevention.

Item Set Bonuses
    Battle Stance Damage Reduction Decreases damage taken while in Battle Stance by 10%. Rank 1. (old)

Disarm duration reduced by 50%. Rank 1. (new)
    source : http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

i was looking forward to not having to farm sha crystals for my enchants, it was also a very useful buff accross the board.
    Last edited by kaganpwnz; 2013-04-09 at 07:53 PM.

Oh lovely.

Back to being trained to hell and back again and taking full damage or doing no damage.

become garbage once again

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Oh lovely.

Back to being trained to hell and back again and taking full damage or doing no damage.
    kinda how i feel.

im at about 2k on live right now and even when i sit in defensive stance and im at 100% hp i still get killed in a deep against mage/spriest, and thug cleave (hunter rogue) kills me before cheap shot wears off on opener.

i was looking forward to the survivability changes without nerfing our damage too much (losing dancing steel)

i hope they re-think this

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason warriors having 10% all the time is overpowered when Spriests, Hunters, Moonkins.... having 15% all the time isnt. Bullshit developer bias and reasoning. Still too many warrior playing, destroying the class until we all become faggot rogue rerollers.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    For some reason warriors having 10% all the time is overpowered when Spriests, Hunters, Moonkins.... having 15% all the time isnt. Bullshit developer bias and reasoning. Still too many warrior playing, destroying the class until we all become faggot rogue rerollers.

doing 3's i dont see many warriors doing 3's. if arenastats is correct our class representation is down to 4% already, so im not sure that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing 3s last week i was the only warrior above 2k I saw. So maybe enough wars have turned into rogue rerollers, then its just class bias that wont see warriors properly buffed. I guess being the worst class in the game is our niche now.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Doing 3s last week i was the only warrior above 2k I saw. So maybe enough wars have turned into rogue rerollers, then its just class bias that wont see warriors properly buffed. I guess being the worst class in the game is our niche now.
    you should know how this works by now.warriors start off strong in a new x-pac because we were so weak in the old one.blizz allows warriors to be good for a few months "so you buy the x-pac" then over nerfs them.blizz then leaves warriors broken until the next x-pac all the while class like mages rogues ect go untouched.or an even better example would be r-shammys in cata,#1 healers the hole dam x-pac lmfao.

then instead of blizz actually fixing pvp they introduce gear scale to draw every1 attention away from the pile os shit they have made wow into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Oh lovely.

Should at least be happy that Defensive Stance is back to 25%. The revert to the set piece makes sense honestly. Blizzard wants Warriors to switch stances based on their situation. If you're bull Rush glyphed, you can basically sit in Defensive Stance 90% of the time anyway. I wouldn't recommend that glyph at all though.

Honestly if they are going to do this we need some selfhealing back. Second wind is so trash but since we will once again be sitting in D stance 95% of the time we have to take it. Bring back blood craze, only functions in battle stance how about that?

the battle stance change would have been nice, i don't even know why we have a tier of talents dedicated to healing, warrior healing should be given from baseline passives that provide extremely minimal self healing, like the old bloodcraze second wind combo. warriors should be surviving off SOME mitigation and LOTS of HP, if anything, warriors should be THE class with the highest HP out of every other class. currently, every class has the same HP except warlocks, why do warlocks get so much extra HP? they dont even need it coupled with their defensives and decent mobility and CC. stamina is something blizzard has overlooked that can help with balancing the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    the battle stance change would have been nice, i don't even know why we have a tier of talents dedicated to healing, warrior healing should be given from baseline passives that provide extremely minimal self healing, like the old bloodcraze second wind combo. warriors should be surviving off SOME mitigation and LOTS of HP, if anything, warriors should be THE class with the highest HP out of every other class. currently, every class has the same HP except warlocks, why do warlocks get so much extra HP? they dont even need it coupled with their defensives and decent mobility and CC. stamina is something blizzard has overlooked that can help with balancing the game.
    I agree, warrior need to be tougher. If i catch one on my rogue i utterly destroy him unless he has shield wall up and turtle in d-stance I'll just wait it out though.
    A warrior should be dangerous and tough to kill even while going offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I agree, warrior need to be tougher. If i catch one on my rogue i utterly destroy him unless he has shield wall up and turtle in d-stance I'll just wait it out though.
    A warrior should be dangerous and tough to kill even while going offensive.
    I agree, warriors bring nothing to the table besides damage and uptime and minor cc. They should have high uptime and damage while having solid defense since they dont bring offhealing or crazy rogue stuff like the other melee do.