Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool <Division 9> wants YOU! <(^.^v)

Guild: Division Nine
    Server: Thrall (PvE)
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 6pm PST to 9pm PST
    Looking For: Tanks, Healers, & DPS for our core 10-man team.

Right then. Now that we have eliminated most of the people who are just mindlessly cruising the forums for guilds, now we can get into the nitty-gritty of the issue at hand. You are looking for a guild. We are a guild who is looking for more members. If you have made it to this sentence in this forums post, you clearly are still interested in us.

So, what do you want to know?

About Us: <Division Nine> consists of a tight-knit community of adult gamers who enjoy EVERYTHING. Friendly competition, pushing our capabilities, and having a drink or two while keeping things fun is how we roll. We have been together through several games, all the way from Anarchy Online, through vanilla WoW and a whole slew of other games, including SW:TOR! Thanks to a thorough codex as our backbone of doing things, we have progressed quite nicely in each of our chosen games.

About You: We are looking for adult gamers who tolerate constructive criticism, enjoy a wide variety of IRL activities, and who welcome challenges. Don’t bring your drama, but do bring a positive attitude and your lovely voice into our TeamSpeak server (FYI, 99% of our communication happens via voice chat).

So why are we different?: We are up-front about ourselves. When you join our guild, you aren’t just joining a guild, you are becoming part of a community and part of a group of FRIENDS. If guildies don’t show up to our raids or events without giving us a heads up, we worry! We care enough to call each other and make sure that you haven’t been abducted by Brazilian mobsters and aren’t laying in a bathtub of ice with one less kidney. Other guilds may say that they care about the people behind the character, but the fact is, we actually do, and our actions reflect that.

Interested?: If you are looking for a great guild with a group of people that will be with you through thick and thin, check us out and read our codex at www.div9.us, then drop us your application there. Also, if you have further questions, feel free to comment to this thread.

We look forward to finding more great people out there!

TL;DR: Recruiting all. Go to our website to get in contact with us. Though, you really should read through things more often.
    Last edited by Fallenjack; 2013-07-23 at 08:58 PM.

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
    Neo: This can't be...
    Morpheus: Be what? Be real?

Had forgotten I had an account here... JOIN DIV9!

Ed Harken: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.
    Champ Kind: What in the hell's diversity?
    Ron Burgundy: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

Stu Price: This is so illegal.
    Phil Wenneck: Can't you see the fun part in anything?
    Stu Price: Yeah, we're stuck in traffic in a stolen police car with what is sure to be a missing child in the back seat. Which part of this is fun?

Being stuck in traffic rocks. The rest is just ok.

“I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!”- - Zoolander

Don't you mean carrot cake burrito?

Hello. I have some questions in regards to your guild. I notice that your progression is only 1/12 normal, is this because this is a newly formed guild? Do you believe in pushing progression or is that more or less something unrealistic?

Sorry if that sounds blunt, just want to see before we apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbageface View Post
    Hello. I have some questions in regards to your guild. I notice that your progression is only 1/12 normal, is this because this is a newly formed guild? Do you believe in pushing progression or is that more or less something unrealistic?

Sorry if that sounds blunt, just want to see before we apply.

Hi there,

Its all good, we like blunt . We are a gaming community that has been around for 11yrs. We came into MOP late from SWTOR. We just cleared all Tier 14 Normals and now are working on Heroics. We decided that was the best route for us to take since we needed gear before we step into ToT. As far as pushing progression, we aren't a progression guild. In my mind anyone that labels them as such can't be 1/12 :P. We push content on our speed.

Cheers and I hope that answers your question.

Bahhumbug, I say!

Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?