Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd be the comic relief hunter the world deserves, but also definitely the one it needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alchemist/apothecary of course.
    Must experience with plagues of all kinds, for the forsaken!

And on the side warlock for hire, got a gnome problem? difficulty getting along with your demon? or perhaps you just want to pay some madman to do what you can't or won't yourself. Do not fret! for I can help, all I ask is the small price of one murlock hide (big one!) filled with gold, and another bag with the murlock's.. contents.
    Counter intuitive you say?! This is my way, take it or find someone else.

Deleted
    I would design, produce and sell new mechanical vehicles (mounts) and I would also run a side business related to 1nterr4c14l pr0n and h00krs. Can't get better than that, in a world like WoW... sooooo many possibilities and combinations.

No, in fact I think that this side business would be so interesting, that it would be my main occupation.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-04-10 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    I'd be the beggar in Stormwind, asking for some copper

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering that being a non-combatant dramatically shortens your lifespan, I'd depart to Pandaria at first opportunity, to become a monk. Surviving in melee without needing a weapon? Great! Plus, intellectual enlightenment and healing practices, I love that. A wandering mistweaver healer, perhaps.
    Last edited by Haven; 2013-04-10 at 01:26 AM.

I will be a Dwarf that brews Ale for a living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either a worgen rogue simply for the aesthetic and pure awesomeness, or a night elf demon hunter.

I would try to be a mage, but I would be the more bookish study-all-day-in-my-tower type rather than an adventurer.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone that has posted here would have been a normal soldiers in the alliance or horde armies and 90% would have died in the northrend campaign .
    Aye mate

Rogue definitely, almost limitless possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be an armor seller in Stormwind in trade district , can you imagine how much money i will get just for the repairs?! I WILL BE RICH!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd run the only gear repair shop outside raids. Hehe, dat gold.

I would be a Tauren Explorer; start the morning with some Kaja-Cola for ideas on what to build, and then try it. After the failures (or in some cases successes), then go to town, gather some friends, and start hiking towards a dungeon, all the while collecting herbs and digging up old stuff and along the way. Then when we got there, we would explore the whole place inside and out, defeat monsters, find treasure, then return home and split it. Then I would pick up my pet bear and go out to the lake and enjoy the evening fishing for Mulgore fish, cooking, and enjoying the night.

Wow, been playing this game way to long. It's on my list of top ten best games ever. Good times.

I would.... cower in a corner lol. I'm no fighter.

On topic, if I could, I'd be my main and take full advantage of my 'Explorer' title and poke my nose everywhere I possible could. Then I'd go back home to Darnassuss and be a stable master or something and watch over pets and stuff, 'cause I likes my aminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the quests I've been doing over the years, a poop scooper.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Judging by the quests I've been doing over the years, a poop scooper.
    Oh... yeah... probably this. Every single one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Lets be honest. If you found yourself in a fantasy world, Game of Thrones, WoW, etc., chances are you'd be a peasant, someone who mucks out stables, or harvests crops. There's very little chance of you actually being a hero, knight, mages, maester, lord, king, adviser. Even merchant would be a long shot, unless we're talking small stall in a market where you sell fish.

It's nice to think we could be knights and generals and Uther's and Jon Snow's and Kingsguards and members of the Kirin Tor, but you wouldn't be. I think we'd all be lucky to be Budds or Hodors.
    Speak for yourself with my brains looks and athletics I'd defenetly be a champion of sorts. Just because you would be stuck shovelling shit out of the horse stables doesnt mean we all would.

Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    Lets be honest. If you found yourself in a fantasy world, Game of Thrones, WoW, etc., chances are you'd be a peasant, someone who mucks out stables, or harvests crops. There's very little chance of you actually being a hero, knight, mages, maester, lord, king, adviser. Even merchant would be a long shot, unless we're talking small stall in a market where you sell fish.

It's nice to think we could be knights and generals and Uther's and Jon Snow's and Kingsguards and members of the Kirin Tor, but you wouldn't be. I think we'd all be lucky to be Budds or Hodors..
    You talk from the perspective of the Humans. What about the other races, like the Tauren? Seems to me like if you were Tauren (or Taunka), you would be doing something other then moving horse scat because 1. everyone at least DOES more than one thing; when you take a look at a random cook in Thunder Bluff, they don't just cook; they actually have to go out and get it. It isn't like they can just go out the super market in Stormwind like human cooks do and bring them back and start cooking; they have to get it, because they are also hunters. Same thing other races, like Gnomes; they were on the brink of extinction, it isn't like their only jobs are to make gunships; they have to send out maintence worker to fix them and actually go into places like Ulduur to get new technology.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a Hunter. I don't need to live in a city. I can live in the woods. I don't need money, I can hunt and Cook. With my trustworthy pet, we could do just about anything. I'm basically the King of The Jungle. The Beasts of the Jungle are mine to command.

Deleted
    You forget that powerful warriors , paladins ... *insertrandomclasshere* are all supposed to be rare heroes in the world of warcraft.

The average human ( which means 99% of us ).. would be just peons building stuff for their faction leader and getting killed over and over again when the opposite faction attacks.