New to Raiding enh Shaman

I hit 90 not to long ago and have been doing heroics and scenarios for a bit, but yesterday i unlocked LFR and hurried to do the first part. I came 9th in dps overall (not bad for my first time right?). Well anyway i'm looking to join one of my guild's raid teams but i feel i could use a few improvements.

I want to know which talents to use. Iv'e been using EB (works with MW). But i haven't seen another enh shaman with it. I am also looking for a good UI for an enh shaman ( i have Quartz and NCB). Just looking for advice, Thanks.

Elemental blast may work with maelstrom weapon but because the buff you gain is so potent you end up having to hard cast it when it comes up no matter your stacks. I really don't suggest you use it as it clutters up the rotation quite a bit, just using lightning bolt with your maelstrom stacks keeps it simpler.

I would suggest going with Unleash Fury and couple it with Echo of the Elements. Make sure after you hit your exp and hit caps you focus your reforging on mastery and you gem mastery/agi in any orange socket. When you start getting tot gear you can try switching over to a primal elementalist/elemental mastery build but when you do that you need to put haste over mastery. The haste build only really gets good when you have sufficient crit and mastery without reforging into them so that's why you should wait.

For further help go check out the Enhancement guide on this board, it will tell you about the talents in more detail and will tell you about helpful rotation info and other stuff like that.