Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Are there any hints of Rexxar playing any role in 5.3 or ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Also fix't that for you, sir.

The people saying "QQ GARROSH 2.0" are more likely Horde than Alliance players.

WE (Alliance) aren't the ones who have to put up with Garrosh. YOU (Horde) do.
    1) who here but you says its moslty horde players that think Vol'jin will be Garry 2.0? I mean anyone who knows him are aware that he is "joking". The QQ over Garry 2.0 is not limited to horde or alliance. It's limited to the ignorant, which both "sides" are chalk full of. 2) so Garry has been nothing but a kitty for the allies to laugh and awe at? How's life in theramore these days? Or nearly killing the crown prince? And using sha energy that might awaken an old god? Oh yea, he's just the hordes problem.3) "putting up with" would mean there would be no rebellion at all. WHAMB WHUAMP WHAAaaaa
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-04-13 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deamon002 View Post
    The Skyfire. Is a. Flying. Airbase.

I agree with you on one thing. Utter retards are not worth wasting rational thought on.
    So Ogrimmar has an airbase hidden in a canyon city, guarded by a large amount of defenses.

The Alliance have an Airbase that itself needs supplies to stay aloft, and has no cover because it's out in the middle of the sky.

What was that you said about British Bombers again?

Huh, we *still* have Vol'Jin haters in here? Vol'Jin, of all the leaders of the Horde, is the one who represents the New Horde's values and code of Honor the most. Him, Cairne, and Thrall were just too "good" to be left alone. So Blizzard made Thrall so Super Saiyan, killed Cairne off, so that we aren't quite so unambiguously awesome. Eh, if I were Alliance I would be glad we get to work with Vol'Jin and not Sylvanas or Lor'Themar

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    1) who here but you says its moslty horde players that think Vol'jin will be Garry 2.0? I mean anyone who knows him are aware that he is "joking".
    whats so wrong with a Horde character not liking the Alliance anyways?
    These two factions have been long time enemies and rivals
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    whats so wrong with a Horde character not liking the Alliance anyways?
    These two factions have been long time enemies and rivals
    There are 3 kinds of people in this situation. One, knows that Vol'jin has no reason to be "nice" to the allies much less like them, knowing past events and lore. The second, think that Vol'jin is some how indebted to the allies and should wear the extra soft fluffy gloves with them lest they go off, do thier own thing and pay whatever consequences that follow. The third, WAAGH GARROSH 2.0.

But to directly answer your question. Nothing, nothing wrong with a troll not likening/trusting a bunch of humans and elves.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-04-13 at 09:49 PM.

I'd just like to point out the Skyfire comes equip with plenty of fighters, it's not like it's by itself. With the dwarves all united, we may even see gryphon riders in the siege.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Yes but during a period of peace a race could improve itself with tecnology, could grow in numbers etc...
    ...which also requires resources, which don't come out of thin air. Roman Empire flourished when it was stomping over barbaric Europe, Europe flourished when it invaded American continent, US flourished on trading during WW2.

Deleted
    So, I heard that Garrosh is breading a bunch of proto-dragons. Why are we even talking about "this or another" superiority, when they are being in-your-face about the build of Garrosh's strenght?

Heck, if I was a game dev, would fill the skies above Orgrimmar with Dragonmaw Proto-Riders against Dalaran and Skyfire! Just because its epic and viable. Exodar would be a bit too much, though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    crash Dalaran right on top of Grommash Hold

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Also fix't that for you, sir.

The people saying "QQ GARROSH 2.0" are more likely Horde than Alliance players.

WE (Alliance) aren't the ones who have to put up with Garrosh. YOU (Horde) do.
    And yet even a cursory glance around here and the official forums show the Alliance shaking their fists and stomping their feet at the idea that mean ol' Vol'Jin is upsetting them with a single text box.

As for "putting up with Garrosh", yeah...I don't even know where to begin with that. He has already nuked one of your cities. What do you think he is going to do with his new Mogu doomsday toy? Why do you think the entire Alliance wants his head on a stick to begin with...?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    And yet even a cursory glance around here and the official forums show the Alliance shaking their fists and stomping their feet at the idea that mean ol' Vol'Jin is upsetting them with a single text box.

As for "putting up with Garrosh", yeah...I don't even know where to begin with that. He has already nuked one of your cities. What do you think he is going to do with his new Mogu doomsday toy? Why do you think the entire Alliance wants his head on a stick to begin with...?
    As a predominantly Alliance player, I don't have any problem with what Vol'jin says here. He's having a joke at the Alliance's expense, but in the end, he's way better than Garrosh. He's willing to work together, and he's not about to go apeshit and start screwing things up when the smoke clears.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Draenei were forgotten, but Blood Elves were not. They had the Sunreavers, Argent Tournament, and the San'layn in Wrath. In cataclysm they didnt have as much, but they still had the Reliquary.

Dreanei are all but forgotten. Even during BC they played second fiddle to the Blood Elves. The most they have had is random NPC's in the Earthen Ring.
    But those weren't ABOUT the Blood Elves. Maybe the San'layn thing - but you only know about that if you did the Battered Hilt quest line - and it was just a history lesson. Also it's kind of hard to work the Draenei into the Wrath storyline since they weren't there when Arthas did a face-turn-heel.

Otherwise there is zero progress on Blood Elves' storyline, much like the Draenei, since BC - except recently with the Siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Is this as serious question? Because the flaws in the story and the Alliance have been pointed out time and time and time again.

To give a prime example - Thrall has gotten more character development than all the Alliance leaders put together.
    Another? The Worgens got written off and their story scrapped.
    Another? The Draenei have been ignored for six years. The Worgen for four.
    Another? The Goblin story is effectively finished. The Gnomes barely touched. They are still where they are when the game launched.
    Another? Alliance content wasn't finished in Cataclysm. The Worgen weren't even fully integrated into Darkshore or other zones. How many times was your Worgen referred to as Night Elf? The Alliance intro into TH was scrapped in favor of a poor Easter Egg. The Alliance got a Cut'n'Paste intro into the Vermillion Redoubt.
    The sheer difference in quality between the Goblins and Worgen.
    The overuse of Deus Ex Machinas used against the Alliance in Cataclysm., and the tone where the Alliance were seen as jokes.
    And lots more besides.
    Personally I put it down to just plain bad writing rather than "favouritism" of any sort.

Even the Horde storyline has plenty of WTF parts but I just wrote it off as the writers not being able to write worth a damn.

IMHO big part of your "offence" is your perception of this LOLstory and how you choose to interpret the lousy writing.

Idiocy has no place in this game.
    WTF are you talking about. You disagree with the assessment that it was to balance out the zones?

Sylvanas and the Forsaken got more development than most other races. Including the Worgen.
    Duh. They have been around still vanilla and Sylvanas since Warcraft 3.

Deleted
    Vol'jin's logic is really flawed here.

When asked "Why should we alliance help YOU?" Vol'jin's response assumes that the Alliance want to invade orgrimmar, when it's exactly the opposite. Alliance wants to do nothing of the sort, while Vol'jin is the one that wants to kill garrosh and invade Orgrimmar. Alliance can just sit back, relax, and watch as the Horde decimates itself from within, and then just swoop in and finish them off in one swift decisive strike, while they are still weak.

So my question is: Why should WE help YOU? (except loot.) What do we win? Alliance are commiting SOLDIERS, SUPPLIES and HEROES to help the HORDE to change their moronic leader, wich, given he stays in power, not only will greatly weaken the Horde as a whole, but would grant the alliance the full support of the Pandaren in Pandaria. What LOGIC is there BEHIND this!?
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2013-04-14 at 11:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "What be on your mind?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post

When asked "Why should we alliance help YOU?" Vol'jin's response assumes that the Alliance want to invade orgrimmar, when it's exactly the opposite. Alliance wants to do nothing of the sort, while Vol'jin is the one that wants to kill garrosh and invade Orgrimmar. Alliance can just sit back, relax, and watch as the Horde decimates itself from within, and then just swoop in and finish them off in one swift decisive strike, while they are still weak.

So my question is: Why should WE help YOU? (except loot.) What do we win? Alliance are commiting SOLDIERS, SUPPLIES and HEROES to help the HORDE to change their moronic leader, wich, given he stays in power, not only will greatly weaken the Horde as a whole, but would grant the alliance the full support of the Pandaren in Pandaria. What LOGIC is there BEHIND this!?
    I don't think they sailed all the way across the ocean with a fleet and plans to attack orgrimmar, just to say 'hey, lets let these guys do it, we're just come in the back'.

the alliance does want garrosh's head, because theramore, dalaran and anduin.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't think they sailed all the way across the ocean with a fleet and plans to attack orgrimmar, just to say 'hey, lets let these guys do it, we're just come in the back'.
    They didn't as far as I know. They just sent a small spy team to survey the situation.
    Now that they know that the horde is killing itself they can just sit back, have a drink, and watch as the horde decimates itself. Nevermind wich horde faction wins, the horde as a whole will be crippled afterwards and alliance could just invade at that point, finishing off whatever was started.

Deleted
    They didn't as far as I know. They just sent a small spy team to survey the situation.
    Now that they know that the horde is killing itself they can just sit back, have a drink, and watch as the horde decimates itself. Nevermind wich horde faction wins, the horde as a whole will be crippled afterwards and alliance could just invade at that point, finishing off whatever was started.
    Which is EXACTLY what the Alliance is doing. And by making the rebels stronger, more Garrosh loses, easier for the Alliance when it finally arrives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Which is EXACTLY what the Alliance is doing. And by making the rebels stronger, more Garrosh loses, easier for the Alliance when it finally arrives.
    Nah, when the time is right, we will help the rebellion, cause shit storywriting needs the horde to be alive for next expac, and needs that horde to owe the alliance a favor...