Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    After reading the text, I have to say no, this does not make him an alliance hater, or the new Garrosh.

He's just saying either we work together or you'll (alliance) get screwed.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Last I checked, he's the one who's faction is falling apart and needs our help to fix it. Seems he has some shaky ground to be parking his high horse on.
    He wants to show himself strong. He doesn't trust the Alliance nor is this really an Alliance matter. He doesn't deny the Alliance help, he simply wants it to be his way or the Alliance will have more trouble than they bargained for. The Alliance can't do it alone, that's the point he's making. And unless they stand with the rebellion, they stand against it.

Actually this suits him perfectly. For one hes not going to cuddle Alliance members, get over it, and two according to tha text his plan was second guessed by some Ally punk.

Last I checked, he's the one who's faction is falling apart and needs our help to fix it. Seems he has some shaky ground to be parking his high horse on.
    This is a good point, but as we all know, the full might of the entire Alliance army has no hope of stopping Garrosh. Only the rag tag rebels rising against him have any hope.

Every movie about a rag tag group of rebels supports this is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    That goes COMPLETELY against his attitude he's had in the past.

Seems like they're just building him up to be an Alliance hater to be the new warchief, to be honest.
    His being sarcastic...

How can people not see that?
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    He's just saying "Look, this is the plan we're going with. You don't like it, fine, I can always let you and Garrosh's forces kill each other and we'll clean up what's left. No? Alright, then we'll go with my plan."
    He's the one coming crawling to us to mop up his faction's issues. How about if he doesn't like it, we can watch the rest his little troll population get dragged out into Durotar and shot like they already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Click the link....
    Apparently if I use the wheel to click it, it shows a small one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Love me some Vol'Jin Mon'!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tweaked your title a bit with the lead-in question players ask.

I like his confidence, and it's clear what he wants is cooperation... but maybe he'd do well to be a little more tactful.

He's the one coming crawling to us to mop up his faction's issues. How about if he doesn't like it, we can watch the rest his little troll population get dragged out into Durotar and shot like they already are.

looks like their setting him up to be the warcheif. Hope we get to kill him
    Last edited by 1776; 2013-04-09 at 11:16 PM.

Or the Alliance can watch Garrosh unleash more WMDs.

Theramore, anyone ? Alliance/Horde have been at war but only Garrosh literally nuked an entire city. Or maybe you'd rather the Horde keep the leader who has no problems murdering non-combatants.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Gotta love how a Horde NPC points out how it'd be to their benefit to have their wartime enemy break themselves on Garrosh's forces and then clear up what's left themselves, but nobody on the Alliance side has even given any thought to the idea that this revolution is happening anyway, so since the Darkspear are committed to this plan, we should just let the Horde tear itself apart and deal with the survivors.

Or the Alliance can watch Garrosh unleash more WMDs.
    There's currently a revolution going on with the Darkspear. Any time, resources or manpower Garrosh diverts from that to the Alliance gives the Darkspear more of an opening to exploit--which means the Alliance doesn't have to do anything but defend their own stuff. They don't have to stick their neck out and risk a military catastrophe or the Darkspear deciding to kill them too after Garrosh is dead, when they can wait for the Horde to beat itself to death and finish off what's left.

Like I said, it's the Darkspear who are committed to this revolution, not the Alliance.
    Last edited by Blayze; 2013-04-09 at 11:18 PM.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    That goes COMPLETELY against his attitude he's had in the past.

Seems like they're just building him up to be an Alliance hater to be the new warchief, to be honest.
    Wow...no kidding. He's supposed to be just as peace-loving as Thrall. This goes against everything.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Gotta love how a Horde NPC points out how it'd be to their benefit to have their wartime enemy break themselves on Garrosh's forces and then clear up what's left themselves, but nobody on the Alliance side has even given any thought to the idea that this revolution is happening anyway, so since the Darkspear are committed to this plan, we should just let the Horde tear itself apart and deal with the survivors.
    Good point.

Too bad this expansion is so insanely Horde-centric that it makes Cataclysm look fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Again -- if the revolution fails, the Horde leader who has no qualms unleashing WMDs against civilians remains in power. That is not in the Alliance's best interests.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
    looks like their setting him up to be the warcheif. Hope we get to kill him
    Hope he dies before he ever gets the chance to become Warchief.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

He has no right to have that attitude.

The Alliance don't HAVE to help him. HIS PEOPLE are the ones being MASSACRED and fed to dragons.

We could let the Horde siege Orgrimmar on their own THEN move in. Blizzard's writers need a reality check.

Gotta love how a Horde NPC points out how it'd be to their benefit to have their wartime enemy break themselves on Garrosh's forces and then clear up what's left themselves, but nobody on the Alliance side has even given any thought to the idea that this revolution is happening anyway
    Metzen
    Kosack

Only the Horde win in the end in this game.

Game mechanics and what happened in Warcraft III contradict what you just said. This is just the sad truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Hope he dies before he ever gets the chance to become Warchief.
    That would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Again -- if the revolution fails, the Horde leader who has no qualms unleashing WMDs against civilians remains in power. That is not in the Alliance's best interests.
    Garrosh dropped ONE WMD on an Alliance capital which was at the forefront of their military advance. Saying he "killed civilians" really doesn't draw away from the fact that Theramore had it coming.