How will horde regain prestige and power?

So now that horde is getting kicked out of everywhere , making all the neutrals angry. How will they be reconciled in the eyes of everyone after the siege of orgrimmar? Will they say everything was because of garrosh? That will not be really true.
    Why should neutrals trust horde now? If i was neutral i would rather trust zandalari over the horde now.

Also how will horde be strong after siege of orgrimmar? If garrosh has a big orc following , would not killing his followers really make the horde so weak? If he does not have many followers as some horde players say how does he even keep orgrimmar hostage, how is he powerful?

All other horde races were very small in number.

I hope blizzard does not create an orcish cloning machine.

By waiting 15 minutes for Metzen to write something.

It is not really the Horde that needs to recover, it is mostly the orcs, the forsaken won't have kor'kron in their city, the blood elves got new powerful golems, goblins made a fortune in this war etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    every race is written to have as many members as the plot calls for

for example, high elves in lore are nearly extinct, but in gameplay there seems to be millions on them in the form of guards/merchants/soldiers, you can apply this to every race including orcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely, Thrall will have to step up and present the idea of a joint Council for the Horde and the new Warchief will simply oversee the orcs, not all of the races. I don't think it would be possible after all this for one character to be both the warchief of the horde and the orcs. That is just too much power for any one NPC. Seems more likely that Thrall might try to lend a hand putting it all back together and sit on the Council to help put the pieces back together. Just my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Most likely, Thrall will have to step up and present the idea of a joint Council for the Horde and the new Warchief will simply oversee the orcs, not all of the races. I don't think it would be possible after all this for one character to be both the warchief of the horde and the orcs. That is just too much power for any one NPC. Seems more likely that Thrall might try to lend a hand putting it all back together and sit on the Council to help put the pieces back together. Just my theory.
    Agreed. Don't think Thrall will rule because it just seems like a cope out lorewise. He really needs to take a step back now. The real idea is going to be whether the other Horde races have a chance to become the focal point of the Horde with a power loss from the Orcs. Dwarves are part of the Alliance but they hardly get as much prestige as Humans. There will always be a faction that carries the bulk of the prestige. Maybe Orcs will become the Troll 2.0?

Or it could all be setup as Thrall coming back and taking over leadership and everyone is happy again. Most likely what will happen given the track record...