Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Aye, I'm at 221 iLvl. I 2-heal Tortos, but I have to really struggle to empty out my mana as we kite the bats so the fight is relatively short. I guess I'll go for 7613

Edit: Reforging and regemming worked out nicely to just get over the 7613 hump while keeping a healthy amount of spirit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eaver/advanced
    Last edited by mmocced3afbbdf; 2013-04-20 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Animus isn't particularly hard for healers to begin with, it's the standard jazz of cooldown management and healing up spike damage before the next one (jolt). Haste will be perfect for tank healing there
    The only issue with being at 7613 haste and tank healing on H Dark Animus is that the fight is so single target exclusive that you often end up burning Tidal Waves charges faster than you can generate them. CH is nearly completely unusable, so you can't really use it to generate extra charges. I guess you could glyph Riptide. The haste does definitely feel great for the burstiness of the tank damage on that fight though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbee View Post
    The only issue with being at 7613 haste and tank healing on H Dark Animus is that the fight is so single target exclusive that you often end up burning Tidal Waves charges faster than you can generate them. CH is nearly completely unusable, so you can't really use it to generate extra charges. I guess you could glyph Riptide. The haste does definitely feel great for the burstiness of the tank damage on that fight though.
    Another cool part of 7613 haste is that Riptide+HW+HW+HW is pretty much exactly 6 seconds, so you can do some rotational healing without clipping any Riptide cooldowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Another cool part of 7613 haste is that Riptide+HW+HW+HW is pretty much exactly 6 seconds, so you can do some rotational healing without clipping any Riptide cooldowns.
    But, isn't that a problem given that the 3rd HW in that cycle will be without the TW buff?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbee View Post
    But, isn't that a problem given that the 3rd HW in that cycle will be without the TW buff?
    Well that is always the case, unless you are playing with literally 0% haste, right? Or then you cast those two TW heals and wait 2+ seconds for the next Riptide without doing anything?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by fneelis View Post
    I've tried out the meta now for all bosses now and I can tell you that it's really good, especially together with the 7613 haste cap. Highly recommended atleast for 25mans.
    I am hoping to get mine tomorrow in LFR before we raid - I am up to 18.. So hopefully the RNG gods will favour me with the last two that I need.

I am debating whether I want to regem full haste to reach my haste cap of 7116 (Goblin) instead of facing the prospect of reforging out of spirit.. I know I will get some back with the gem, however, I am loathe to give up my spirit at this point and I have been agonising over whether I should regem full haste in yellow sockets or stick with haste/spirit for the meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is always the case, unless you are playing with literally 0% haste, right? Or then you cast those two TW heals and wait 2+ seconds for the next Riptide without doing anything?
    If you want to be more beneficial with your casting because you're worried about something like this, I propose doing 2 GHW/HW followed by a chainheal if you don't like the way it feels, that way in AoE situations you won't *lose* any cast time. However, casting that extra HW is better than not casting that HW in any situation
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major

Deleted
    Chain heal is my preferred filler in that situation also, but it should be added that the only way to make it work in current 10-man environment is to glyph it.

Here is some data I gathered last night on the mana savings provided by the legendary gem. Personally I am loving it, I have a PowerAura set up for when it procs and I try and put down a healing rain and/or use like a healing surge + healing stream, or two healing surges, or healing surge + riptide, or anything really that is a higher mana cost. However you can't always do that cause the buff is rather short but yeah.

Durumu - 372k mana saved in 6:32 min, 4755 mp5

Primordius - 308k mana saved in 7:03 min, 3651 mp5

Dark Animus trash I think - 195k mana saved in 3:14 min, 5026 mp5

Dark Animus - 315k mana saved in 5:17 min, 4969 mp5

Iron Qon - 313k mana saved in 10:48 min, 2418 mp5

Twin Consorts - 456k mana saved in 9:40 min, 3938 mp5

Lei-Shen - don't have the exact info but I think it was around 2900 mp5.

The mod I'm using to get this information is: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/lmgeffective

Thumbs up for that mod suggestion.

My guild had to pug 2 spots this week so we couldn't start on heroics.

Puupi's suggestion to get the 7613 haste break point paid off wonders. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8...e/?s=219&e=941

Was able to solo heal last half of normal Iron Qon when other 2 healers got swept out to sea in the storm. (WTB lock)

The mod logged 544,902 mana saved in 12:02 which is equivalent to 3773 mp5.

Of course the pug shaman healer won the SPI OH, but I still have my beloved meta!

Deleted
    Wow these numbers are impressive, too bad i am very unlucky with the drops on the Secrets of the Empire.
    Tried 7613 haste without the gem, it was nice too play, but it was too hard on my mana. Looking forward to the gem to try again!

Deleted
    I tried the [ haste 7613 > spirit > crit > mastery > haste ] reforge. It felt really good, but my hps wasn't quite where it used to be with a full crit build, and I had trouble emptying out my mana. So now I'm going with [ haste 7613 > crit > spirit > mastery > haste ] and it works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xor7486 View Post
    I tried the [ haste 7613 > spirit > crit > mastery > haste ] reforge. It felt really good, but my hps wasn't quite where it used to be with a full crit build, and I had trouble emptying out my mana. So now I'm going with [ haste 7613 > crit > spirit > mastery > haste ] and it works great for me.
    Man..arent there n e Ask Mr Robot weights i can use for this stuff...i get confused with everything else

On a sidenote, anyone got the spell ID of the proc for resto shamans? I've been looking on wowhead and looking for addons to find it and i simply can't. My weakaura is not working : /. Thanks.

Deleted
    I believe it's this one: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=137326

You don't glyph riptide in 10man? Telluric Currents glyph seems pretty useless this time around, the gain is extremely small and 2 healing every boss like we do there isn't time to jerk around casting a lightning bolt at least in my experience. Also you don't glyph chain heal? So much spreading out I find it pretty nice, the only time I have changed it is Megeara. Maybe 3 healing heroics the setup is just different.