MW haste breakpoints

I have been raiding with my mw monk pretty much all of mop in heroic progressions guilds(25m). My question is that I am able to hit the 2nd breakpoint(6141) but i feel like i am sacrificing to much crit and it's actually hurting my healing. I know part of the issue is our healing comp 1-2 disc priests, 2 hpally's, and a shaman so theres alot of absorbs going around and ReM i feel isnt getting it's full potential from the extra tick because of that. Ive resorted into mostly fistweaving most fights with light single target healing due to uplift being overheals alot of the time because of the absorbs and sniping.

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? would love to hear some feedback

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ay%C3%A0no/advanced

sorry, apparently i cant post links yet so you will have to copy paste

Quote Originally Posted by Slombie View Post
    I have been raiding with my mw monk pretty much all of mop in heroic progressions guilds(25m). My question is that I am able to hit the 2nd breakpoint(6141) but i feel like i am sacrificing to much crit and it's actually hurting my healing. I know part of the issue is our healing comp 1-2 disc priests, 2 hpally's, and a shaman so theres alot of absorbs going around and ReM i feel isnt getting it's full potential from the extra tick because of that. Ive resorted into mostly fistweaving most fights with light single target healing due to uplift being overheals alot of the time because of the absorbs and sniping.

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? would love to hear some feedback

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ay%C3%A0no/advanced

sorry, apparently i cant post links yet so you will have to copy paste
    I'm by far not the expert in Mistweaver even though I try to keep up with whats going on, Reg, or Affiniti would be better to answer this question but I do not think they are on. You have almost 15,000 spirit, with 2 disc priests and a Resto SHaman you should not be running with this much spirit. I urn with a disc and a resto shaman in 10m and I never run out of mana (sometomes we have a shadow priest as well), and I only have 10k spirit.

I would reforge and regem out of them if you want more crit. You could even go for some Int/Crit gems (or pure crit) in your Chest since they are yellow sockets.

TLDR: I would reforget/gem out of spirit, you have more then enough.

Deleted
    What's hurting your healing is 14000 spirit, you do not need anywhere close to that

TY for the advice, for some reason i didnt factor the spirit into it