Thread: Class Choices

Class Choices

So it seems whenever I decide to roll a new alt they are in a state of being underpowered, lacking and the playerbase of that class is full of complaints.

Right now, that is Shamans (all specs)
    Previous to that it was disc priests

So im curious... What class is doing GREAT right now? Which ones are performing well and the people who play the class are satisfied?

Deleted
    Why not pick something you like to play? That'll get you further than playing whatever is strongest at the moment.

IF you are going for whatever is stronger you might want to state if you are going for PvE or PvP seeing as the two are quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    Why not pick something you like to play? That'll get you further than playing whatever is strongest at the moment.

IF you are going for whatever is stronger you might want to state if you are going for PvE or PvP seeing as the two are quite different.
    Don't be silly. Its wants a FOTM class and he wants it now!

Im not looking to pick the top class or anything im just curious!

Is there ever a class where the players are completely satisfied? or is there always something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedith View Post
    Im not looking to pick the top class or anything im just curious!

Is there ever a class where the players are completely satisfied? or is there always something.
    I can't speak for everyone but I'm satisfied with the class I enjoy most wheter it's a bit behind or ahead of the pack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post

This is really all you can do and the reason we don't allow these kind threads. Only you can decide what you want to play