Blood in The Snow Scenario

Introduction Plus whole scenario...

This is the showcase how Dwarf Female are > then Male

Varian's laugh is terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I think this was better handled than A Little Patience, even though I don't think that Tyrande wanting to swiftly strike at the temple was neccisarily out of character for her. Here, it's not just Varian saving the day and being right, it's Moira who shames the other two clans by putting her people on the line to save their city while they were too busy bickering and mistrusting her to do anything, and inspiring them to not make the mistake again, uniting the three clans. If it had been Varian telling them they have to unite and they just listened to him it'd have been terrible, but I like that it's Moira stepping up that sways them in the end, and giving her real character development.

I really appreciate adding some genuine Dwarf lore, because it is sorely lacking. Having it involve Moira is great too.

However, it just seems a little... random. Zandalari Trolls helping the Frostmane in Dun Morgh? Why? Why now, in 5.3? In 5.2 we defeat the Zandalari. It is a completely random and separate plot that starts and ends without relating to the larger story, which has now shifted to the Siege of Orgrimmar.

So, it's good, but could be better I think. I understand they want to show Varian uniting all races, but I think uniting them against a Horde-related threat would make more sense given the themes in 5.3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I really appreciate adding some genuine Dwarf lore, because it is sorely lacking. Having it involve Moira is great too.

However, it just seems a little... random. Zandalari Trolls helping the Frostmane in Dun Morgh? Why? Why now, in 5.3? In 5.2 we defeat the Zandalari. It is a completely random and separate plot that starts and ends without relating to the larger story, which has now shifted to the Siege of Orgrimmar.

So, it's good, but could be better I think. I understand they want to show Varian uniting all races, but I think uniting them against a Horde-related threat would make more sense given the themes in 5.3
    We spoiled their Plan A in Pandaria. They're on to Plan B now - just because they lost in Pandaria doesn't mean they're defeated or that they've stopped their plans. They just have to make changes - and an empowered threat right at the gates of a capital city seems like a legitimate threat (especially when that capital city is divided by mistrust).
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

No, we don't.

That is a SECT of Zandalari who have come to Pandaria to try and rebuilt their empire. It's like their efforts with ZG and ZA: they're trying to unite Trolls EVERYWHERE so that they can rebuild and reestablish their way of life.

Blizzard even said the Zandalari's story isn't over yet.

It makes sense that the Zandalari would rally the Frostmane because they're a Troll Tribe, a small one at that, but still a Troll Tribe.

The fact that they're located in the viscinity of Ironforge would give the Zandalari a staging ground to take back that sect of land and make it into a possible new Zandalar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    They handled this so much better then the night elf one. It's good they did learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    No, we don't.

That is a SECT of Zandalari who have come to Pandaria to try and rebuilt their empire. It's like their efforts with ZG and ZA: they're trying to unite Trolls EVERYWHERE so that they can rebuild and reestablish their way of life.
    I know, I just thought it seemed weird to use the same enemy in two consecutive patches, especially when the rest of the story has moved on. Anyway, I probably shouldn't have complained... otherwise I think it's great and I love that Dwarves are actually being taken seriously for a change.

Deleted
    I know, I just thought it seemed weird to use the same enemy in two consecutive patches, especially when the rest of the story has moved on. Anyway, I probably shouldn't have complained... otherwise I think it's great and I love that Dwarves are actually being taken seriously for a change.
    I think they're trying to make the Zandalari a strong enemy, as in, "look, they're everywhere, and many times we barely stopped them in time" to use them as prime bad guys for a future expansion.

Zandalari is WoW's Team Rocket. They'll never go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks!

The Zandalari are very bad and the Dark Iron are very good, typical...

How I hate that treacherous dwarf! The Alliance accepts no enemies among their ranks! Kill the Dark Iron dwarves! To all of them! Are deluding the own King Varian in his noses!