Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Undercity situation in 5.3?

I wanna know if we'll see any action of Horde rebellion on the East Side.
    Last time I checked, Kor'kron have been "guarding" Undercity since WOTLK; and seeing as how Sylvannas didn't need much persuasion to jump the bandwagon at Vol'jin's request, shouldn't we be seeing Forsaken taking down the Kor'kron guards and using them to bolster their forces in anyway possible (not undead ressing, since we know it only works on humans)?

I say just have the good ol' abomination guards kill these kor'kron fools and throw their bodies in the green sludge river. Good riddance to every intruding kor'kron in my Undercity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kicking out the Kor'kron with Sylvanas (and giving some indication that she's at least complicit in the rebellion) would be the perfect mini-quest for Horde if they give us a gated storyline a la 5.1.

I doubt they will, sadly, but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Kicking out the Kor'kron with Sylvanas (and giving some indication that she's at least complicit in the rebellion) would be the perfect mini-quest for Horde if they give us a gated storyline a la 5.1.

I doubt they will, sadly, but still.
    Considering Sylvanas gets a tiny mention by Vol'jin, even if it is an insult, it sounds like she will have SOME part to play, even if it is just throwing the Kor'Kron out of the eastern Kingdoms and then riding some skull ships filled with troops to attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    I say just have the good ol' abomination guards kill these kor'kron fools and throw their bodies in the green sludge river. Good riddance to every intruding kor'kron in my Undercity.
    As Headmaster Gandling would've said:

"Why let a perfectly good corpse go to waste?" >= )

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think they'd be withdrawn to defend Orgrimmar maybe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Unless somebody's been there on PTR and confirm they're gone, I'm having my doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Forsaken might get to them first and capture them and Sylvanas can have her own legion of Death Knights?
    Could work as a bonus for the Forsaken, but the other races see it as a sign of something bad and haywire.

Oh and it would be nice to if we got to see all the well known good Horde and Alliance characters teaming up against Garrosh.
    I know its happening in 5.3 already, but I would love certain well known characters I know to be there.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Unless somebody's been there on PTR and confirm they're gone, I'm having my doubts.
    I just checked all around UC on the PTR, no changes as of yet. It is still fairly early in the 5.3 ptr though so it might change later on

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of disappointing the forsaken haven't been doing much since the start of Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Well the Forsaken might get to them first and capture them and Sylvanas can have her own legion of Death Knights?
    This is something I don't know about, can she reanimate orcs? For some reason I believe she could only raise humans.

If nothing is done with Undercity I'll be extremely sad.

So much potential already mentioned by the others in this thread.

It makes sense for Sylvanas to do something, but she got a lot of attenuation in Cataclysm. I think they're just leaving her out to give other leaders who have been silent for so long a chance at the spotlight for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Considering Sylvanas gets a tiny mention by Vol'jin, even if it is an insult, it sounds like she will have SOME part to play, even if it is just throwing the Kor'Kron out of the eastern Kingdoms and then riding some skull ships filled with troops to attack.
    If I remember correctly all Vol'jin says is "and the Banshee Queen need no excuse..." when listing those joining the rebellion against Garrosh. That's not really an insult, just stating that her, like most people on Azeroth right now, has been given a reason to dislike our ill-fated Warchief.

On topic: I know Sylvanas and the Forsaken as a whole got a lot of development and spotlight time in Cata so it would make sense for them to take a backseat to other characters and races but I hope she and her people get SOMETHING cool to do before the expansion comes to an end. I've been waiting to kick those arsehole Kor'kron out of our city for years. They can call me a "rotter" when I ask for directions, they can scowl and grumble all they want but when they mess with our "city of the dead" aesthetic? It is on (we tolerate that single panda's presence because monk training. The orcs don't do jack).
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

It's kind of disappointing the forsaken haven't been doing much since the start of Cata.

This is something I don't know about, can she reanimate orcs? For some reason I believe she could only raise humans.
    i think it is less about whether or not she can, and more about whether or not she SHOULD.

i mean think about it, garrosh has already told her shes on thin ice, and he considers undeath an abomination, do you really think he would be cool if all of a sudden some orcs came into his room and were like "GREAT WARCHIEF! THE BITCH SYLVANAS IS PERVERTING OUR GREAT ORCISH FORMS AND TURNING OUR BRETHREN INTO MONSTROSITIES"

i think she would rather just stick to the "lower" races and try not to cause anymore drama
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    not undead ressing, since we know it only works on humans?
    I am pretty sure it works on orcs too, in the forsaken starting zone, does't one of the NPCs say something about he how he used to be an orc? It's been a few years so I may be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knomad64 View Post
    I am pretty sure it works on orcs too, in the forsaken starting zone, does't one of the NPCs say something about he how he used to be an orc? It's been a few years so I may be wrong.
    Val'kyr of Sylvanas only works on humans. Now Arthas the Lich King could raise any race into undeath at his whim.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think it is less about whether or not she can, and more about whether or not she SHOULD.

i mean think about it, garrosh has already told her shes on thin ice, and he considers undeath an abomination, do you really think he would be cool if all of a sudden some orcs came into his room and were like "GREAT WARCHIEF! THE BITCH SYLVANAS IS PERVERTING OUR GREAT ORCISH FORMS AND TURNING OUR BRETHREN INTO MONSTROSITIES"

i think she would rather just stick to the "lower" races and try not to cause anymore drama
    I doubt Sylvanas cares what Garrosh thinks. Especially now that he has lost control of most of the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I hope so, BIG UP UC! SYLVANNAS FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I doubt Sylvanas cares what Garrosh thinks. Especially now that he has lost control of most of the horde.
    whether or not she cares what he thinks i think sylvanas would prefer the least amount of drama possible so she can keep anything worse than "rezzing dead dudes" out of the limelight.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I dunno if they will, but I would like to see the Kor'kron kicked out of Undercity. I remember when they replaced all our Abomination guards. Blasphemy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.