Deleted

Legendary gem as a BrM

So I just got the legendary gem (Stam and chance on 20% dmg red when hit) but I can't use it due to me needing a 502 ilvl head

Just curious if anyone has done any testing on it?. Is it worth using or should I stick with the agi / crit one?

I do not want to craft the 522 head from lw just to use it if it's better to stick to the normal meta

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to include some information about yourself. No one can help you if you're that vague. You should just wait for a tier helm or BiS off slot if your other 4/5 pieces are better.

20% damage reduction with a 25%+ uptime... All the legendary meta gems will be BIS for all classes.

Deleted
    I got it today myself and I think it's insane. Blizz stated that it have a 1.4 rppm with a 15 sec duration so we are speaking about a 35% uptime while solotanking and even more with tankswaps. Also tried it a bit in the world while fighting some mobs and it turned out, that it "can" procc again while the effect is allready active, so I had streaks of this buff for more than 25 sec which is just amazing.

Deleted
    Oh sry yh i'm 4/5 on my tier with only head missing so wouldnt miss out on any set bonus if I did get the lw head

But i think i'll use a coin on twins and hopefully get the tier head or maybe the hc head of Jin rokh next week
    Last edited by mmocf822e2265a; 2013-04-10 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhat off topic... Does the legendary meta work in Challenge Mode Dungeons? Could be an incredible boon.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Somewhat off topic... Does the legendary meta work in Challenge Mode Dungeons? Could be an incredible boon.
    I'd be shocked if it did, they were smart enough to turn of the 500 stat gem from 5.0 in CM's.

How much does it cost to buy a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    How much does it cost to buy a new one?
    It appears it costs 5 primal diamonds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    I'd be shocked if it did, they were smart enough to turn of the 500 stat gem from 5.0 in CM's.
    The thing is, the legendary sha gem is a complete bonus. The legendary meta gem replaces a typical meta, doens't it?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    The legendary gem should work in Challenge Modes since it's just a replacement gem. For example, the weapon sockets work when you have those gems.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It however does have a 502 iLvL requirement, so it might be deactivated in challenge modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    It however does have a 502 iLvL requirement, so it might be deactivated in challenge modes.
    Your items iLvl is decreased no matter the ilvl, so I don't think that just cause it requires a 502 will necessarily mean it's deactivated.

I'll test it in a challenge mode tomorrow.