Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Black Market AH...... or lack of it

Anyone else noticed that the BMAH has not really had any PVE gear or for that matter PVP gear like it did in 5.o & 5.1? Anyone have any insight as to why that is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorex View Post
    Anyone else noticed that the BMAH has not really had any PVE gear or for that matter PVP gear like it did in 5.o & 5.1? Anyone have any insight as to why that is?
    Seen both heroic pve bracers (ilvl 535), and tyrannical pvp bracers (493 ilvl) on it.

I think BMAH has different loot on every realm. Also most of the items there are rare.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

they have this tiers pve gear if thats what you meant pvp also.. unless you mean last tiers PVP/PVE gear, but if it had those it wouldnt exactly be a gold sink

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my server i havent seen anything but i have heard that the horde had more than ally. it just seemed to me that there was alot more gear in 5.0&5.1 than now

Deleted
    On my server i havent seen anything but i have heard that the horde had more than ally. it just seemed to me that there was alot more gear in 5.0&5.1 than now
    Pretty sure it's the same on both factions