Thread: Fun Melee Class

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like that people mentioned Feral, I played feral briefly in TBC and adored it - haven't played it since though, but now I'm tempted to get my rdruid a feral set

The only melee I'm playing at 90 currently is my unholy dk, which is fun at times but feels too much like a support spec at others - lots of damage, lots of pressure and control and survivability - but no real burst to get excited about.

The next melee I plan to get to 90 though is my Enhancement shaman, I think they are flying under the radar for pvp right now - and the buffs coming to them are going to make them awesome
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Im playing Enhance atm and its great, got 6 bit of tyranical including the weps, its so gear dependant that ppl play enhance with low gear and dont give it a chance the burst is insane, purge the shit out of a FC in RBG's hex a healer and burst with our rogue and most FC's go down 3/4 stacks, its my alt so only at 1700mmr.

Arenas not bad you just need a really good healer and the 2nd dps to be good at peels etc

Warriors, Death Knights and Enhancement shamans are all fun. Rogues are only fun when I am killing other rogues (GY camping rogues ftw).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    oh my goodness go ARMS warrior. such a fun class to play with high mobility, great defensive abilities, multidimensional in terms of being able to swap out talents for added stun, or added burst, or added stun AND burst.

with the new revamp in 5.2 to Taste For Blood and the way procs works now, its really a blast!

been playing WoW since classic and exclusively PvP. have played Rogue, Warrior, Mage, Spriest/Disc, Moonkin/Tree, Enhance, and Warr and have YET to find a class/spec more fun than Arms. its just SO fluid.
    I agree arms is great fun. Then I made a monk. Didn't touch my warrior ever since. Roll a WW monk and you will find a class more fun

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I like that people mentioned Feral, I played feral briefly in TBC and adored it - haven't played it since though, but now I'm tempted to get my rdruid a feral set

The only melee I'm playing at 90 currently is my unholy dk, which is fun at times but feels too much like a support spec at others - lots of damage, lots of pressure and control and survivability - but no real burst to get excited about.

The next melee I plan to get to 90 though is my Enhancement shaman, I think they are flying under the radar for pvp right now - and the buffs coming to them are going to make them awesome
    Feral used to be my main. Keeping the buff up to do 30% increased damage killed it for me