Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Waiting on next Expansion?

Came back for MoP. My server is basically dead. Even with this CRZ stuff can't find people. When I do it's nothing but ganking. I sent in a GM ticket seeing if I could get a transfer off. Explained the situation with my server. Got told CRZ has fixed the server population issues and that I shouldn't worry about it. So played for another three months. Got to level 90 and geared. Only to find 101 dailies. It seems they never end. Got told that dailies "aren't required". Next thing I know I am reading a post by Blizzard on how dailies are part of "end game content". So I joined a guild and started raiding. Only to find I still had to do dailies to keep up.

Kinda sad and really let down. Feel like I should just unsubscribe and wait on next Expansion. I'd like to get some feed back from others.

10+ Year Old Account
    You made this post like a month or 2 ago, and you seemed pretty much jaded and didnt have any interest in WoW, youre asking the same question you asked about 2 months ago. Are you trying to achive something here, drama or? What are you trying to do? You clearly hate this game. Also the ''mandatory daily'' statement is nothing but pure rubish, specially since 5.1 and forward. Meh this is probably troll bait, but ill throw you a bone, and others might also, again.

Your post from your past Thread :

So a few days ago I posted asking if I should return. I left at the end of Wrath of The Lich King. I didn't agree with the path Blizzard took the game. The game became to casual play focused.

Anyway I have now given the game 72 hours and $15. I got my character to 90. Found I was hit with a mass of dailies unlike anything before. So I went exploring instead around the world since I missed Cata. CRZ kicked in.....of course. Gotta say I hate the laggy zones, no scaling profession nodes. I tried mining.....complete lost cause. The kicker was being dismounted for using my two person rocket when entering or exiting a zone.... Not to mention the constant random gankings over and over. People camping dark portal for no real reason. So after being ganked for 45 minutes, I logged out. Came back 3 hours later.....only to see more gankers thanks to CRZ. Lucky me I used LFG and got a group almost instantly. Also pvp and arena..........are in a horrible state.

Needless to say I'm not impressed at all. The new content all looks great. However the story is lacking, CRZ is bug infested, and I don't feel like doing 101 dailies. Beyond the pretty zones, it's really just trash to me. The worse part about it is.......apparently people think it's ok. Instead of standing up and saying no we don't like this horrible stuff. People just pretend it will go away. Blizzard seems to gate needed gear behind reputations. Then from my understand pretends that it's not forcing players into it......

So canceled my account and contacted costumer service for a refund. Thankfully they gave me one. I'll try again next expansion. Hopefully it will be the last one too. Better yet....gonna play Elder Scrolls Online. Blizzard reminds me of George Lucas. Both are ruining their own creations, despite fans crying out to stop. My personal opinion for all of you thinking about coming back.......DO NOT DO IT. STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT! Though they freely hand out legendary items now...it doesn't make up...
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-04-11 at 01:04 AM.

I'm waiting on the next expansion. I hate the asian theme (it was cool for one month. :|) And I hate the mandatory daily feel.
    I still enjoy MoP, but I play it very casually.

my dk is ilvl 498 with 0 dailies done, if this cannot get you into t14 normals, and some heroics, you're just a bad player.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not enjoying the game, don't play. That's all anyone can tell you.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, now I remember why this community is so hated here. No one here has anything positive to say at all. Even the moderators. You'd think with WoW'S age, fellow players would try to keep people around. I guess forget that. Just tell everyone to gtfo....and yet people wonder what's wrong with the game these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hambadger View Post
    Damn, now I remember why this community is so hated here. No one here has anything positive to say at all. Even the moderators. You'd think with WoW'S age, fellow players would try to keep people around. I guess forget that. Just tell everyone to gtfo....and yet people wonder what's wrong with the game these days.
    Because there is little we can say on it. We have no idea what the next expansion is and since you don't like World of Warcraft as it stands now, I can't imagine you'd like it more then. We can't read minds. We're not you. What I find fun you may not find so.