Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    It may still hit you, but it hits you for alot less than it would if you were standing right in the middle of it. And there are ways to mitigate it. For tortos when we have bats come during a quake we have the healers group on the bat tank and our DK pops a AMS so that we don't really have to worry about rockfalls right there while the bats are getting under control.
    No it KILLS you if your standing in the middle of it so you have to move. However if you as a healer move your not healing (especially when you need to hardcast) so you have the choice of die or take dmg. In the past the choice was die or negate dmg, an obvious winner. Well obviously dying in the first example isn't a real choice either BUT TAKING DMG EVEN WHEN YOU MOVE OUT OF SOMETHING IS A HEROIC MECHANIC and should be relegated to exactly that.

I don't need a fucking lecture on how to kill the boss we did it already. The point is that it felt far more like a heroic fight than it did a normal one and that's one of the reasons why. The tuning is just way off. The list of fucking horse shit mechancis and rng you have to deal with is a mile wide.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    No it KILLS you if your standing in the middle of it so you have to move. However if you as a healer move your not healing (especially when you need to hardcast) so you have the choice of die or take dmg. In the past the choice was die or negate dmg, an obvious winner. Well obviously dying in the first example isn't a real choice either BUT TAKING DMG EVEN WHEN YOU MOVE OUT OF SOMETHING IS A HEROIC MECHANIC and should be relegated to exactly that.

I don't need a fucking lecture on how to kill the boss we did it already. The point is that it felt far more like a heroic fight than it did a normal one and that's one of the reasons why. The tuning is just way off. The list of fucking horse shit mechancis and rng you have to deal with is a mile wide.
    I wasn't trying to give you a lecture, just pointing out an example of how we negate a complexity with group utility. I think that is what Blizzard is going for. Make groups take more advantage of their players utility. If you can just move and take no damage, no one (or a select few) are required to use their utility spells. Make it messier and everyone has to participate in solutions to solve the issues. I think thats a good thing, everyone contributing to the success not only in DPS or heals, but in utility that helps your group overcome mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't trying to give you lessons, just pointing out an example of how we negate a complexity with group utility. I think that is what Blizzard is going for. Make groups take more advantage of their players utility. If you can just move and take no damage, no one (or a select few) are required to use their utility spells. Make it messier and everyone has to participate in solutions to solve the issues. I think thats a good thing, everyone contributing to the success not only in DPS or heals, but in utility that helps your group overcome mechanics.
    That doesn't negate anything. AMS gets you one crack at the fucking can. ASsuming you have a death knight (bring the player not the class) the point remains I STILL TAKE DMG EVEN WHEN I MOVE OUT OF SHIT. I used my utility spells all the time in previous tiers. Are you fucking Kidding me? I've got hand of sac macros out my asshole just as a tank cooldowns. Boping fools left rght and center to keep them alive. I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING PLAY MY PALADIN AND USE UTILITY. I don't need to be god damn fucking lecture by you or the developers under this stupid fucking hardcore knows best mentality. A mentality where we sit our friends because well guess what they aint hardcore no more. I think it's HORSE SHIT that normal raids are this poorly tuned and this off the fucking wall in terms of difficulty. It stops being normal and is now just hard.

Once again I will say it even though it fall on deaf ignorant ears. ON NORMAL MODES if you move out of something you shouldn't take ANY FUCKING DMG from that thing. If you don't move out of it yes you should die. On heroic modes you can keep the current fucking normal way of constant dmg even when you move from shit. That's ONE SIMPLE GOD DAMN FIX that makes normals ACTUALLY NORMAL.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-04-19 at 06:03 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Again, only 25% of people could complete T14.

Yes, we get it, its not hard for you, but the thing YOU dont understand, is that you belong to the top 25% skilled people in the world in this game in PVE aspects.

What we are saying is, Normals should be tuned for more than just the top 25%.

You are part of the elite, you belong to heroics, not normals.
    I'd like to know the numbers of people who killed Ragnaros when they killed the first boss
    Not many people have seen Nefarian either
    I guess the smallest percentage of people have seen C'Thun and I'm not even gonna talk about 95% of people missing an entire raid (naxxramas)

BC :
    I guess a decent amount how people have seen the last boss of Karazhan but I wouldnt bet on it
    Clearly almost nobody have seen Vashj/Kael'Thas
    Same for archimonde, maybe they seen it but clearly didnt kill him
    Same goes for illidan.
    Sunwell is kind of the same as Naxxramas, almost nobody killed more than 2/3 boss there.

Wrath :
    Naxxramas was decent I think
    Ulduar despite what you may think i'm not sure a lot of people killed Yogg
    ICC I have no idea.

Cata :
    It's clear there's a very small percentage of people who seen let alone killed Nefarian
    Cho'gall numbers I think were descent, maybe i'm wrong.
    Small percentage of people killed Ragnaros too, we barely did and some bosses in Firelands were pretty hard.
    DS wasnt there but it seems this instance difficulty level was complete crap.

There's history of people missing entire raids, and a lot of final bosses since the beggining of this game, this isn't news.
    While you may think people should've been able to see T14 finals bosses sooner, you can't say this is a new thing.

So, if some people think blizzard should change something to make it happen in the future, I could understand this wish.
    But saying the content is a lot harder now than before and that's why people couldn't see the end bosses before a new patchs came out, can't agree.

I might be wrong, but to me this is news at all, we missed entire raids sometimes, i'm not going to cry over no seeing the end boss of a raid 2 weeks after the new one got out.

That doesn't negate anything. AMS gets you one crack at the fucking can. ASsuming you have a death knight (bring the player not the class) the point remains I STILL TAKE DMG EVEN WHEN I MOVE OUT OF SHIT. I used my utility spells all the time in previous tiers. Are you fucking Kidding me? I've got hand of sac macros out my asshole just as a tank cooldowns. Boping fools left rght and center to keep them alive. I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING PLAY MY PALADIN AND USE UTILITY. I don't need to be god damn fucking lecture by you or the developers under this stupid fucking hardcore knows best mentality. A mentality where we sit our friends because well guess what they aint hardcore no more. I think it's HORSE SHIT that normal raids are this poorly tuned and this off the fucking wall in terms of dmg. It stops being normal and is now just hard.
    I didn't say you didn't use your utility, and I didn't say that you always need a death knight. Just trying to give examples that are relevant to my group. I'm saying the whole group has to use utility not just for themselves, but for the group (depending on the fight, etc.), not just the healers and tanks or one great dps. Everyone contributes. I think people that are tanks and healers are used to using the full breadth of their abilities, but DPS not so much. In the past, like you say, all dps had to do was DPS and move out of shit. That's all they had to think about. Now for the group to be successful they have to use the completeness of their character and not just DPS and don't die.

Also, just a game, breathe. Don't want you to have a coronary.

I'm generally agreeing with your points but please for the love of God stop flogging a dead horse. You have 5 holy power you can bank for when shit is about to land (green cloud and rockfall etcetc), plan ahead. Yes, gee its hard. We get that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say you didn't use your utility, and I didn't say that you always need a death knight. Just trying to give examples that are relevant to my group. I'm saying the whole group has to use utility not just for themselves, but for the group (depending on the fight, etc.), not just the healers and tanks or one great dps. Everyone contributes. I think people that are tanks and healers are used to using the full breadth of their abilities, but DPS not so much. In the past, like you say, all dps had to do was DPS and move out of shit. That's all they had to think about. Now for the group to be successful they have to use the completeness of their character and not just DPS and don't die.

Also, just a game, breathe. Don't want you to have a coronary.
    In other words THEY HAVE TO PLAY LIKE HARDCORE FUCKING RAIDERS. Because in addition to worrying about min maxing their dps (with this tiers RIDICULOUS FUCKING DPS CHECKS ON NORMALS) they also have to min max utility and cooldown usage FOR FUCKING NORMAL RAIDS. They apparently also now have to class stack out the asshole and bring the player not the class went out the fucking window. Most of the people in my raid have done heroics in the past before so they know exactly how to do that and how to coordinate that. But don't fucking sit their and tell me normals are normal this tier when they clearly aren't.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I'm generally agreeing with your points but please for the love of God stop flogging a dead horse. You have 5 holy power you can bank for when shit is about to land (green cloud and rockfall etcetc), plan ahead. Yes, gee its hard. We get that.
    On the last two heads that becomes nigh impossible as the constant amount of fucking green shit on the ground doesn't even let me build up holy power that fast. That only really only buys me a WoG anyway. LoD is piss poor in 10 man and I rarely have enough people stacjed up enough to use it. Well except for rampage.Again I know how to play my fucking holy paladin. I don't need lectures from you or anyone else on this forum telling me what to do. I raided normals and heroics since Vanilla. I'm not new at this.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-04-19 at 06:18 PM.
    The hammer comes down:

15+ Year Old Account
    . It's fucking horseshit and calling it the appropriate tuning is ignorant in the extreme.

9 maned 1 shot it .. look at our gear we do not outgear it it was a progress kill for us last week! To say it's overtuned is just being silly! Perhaps your just doing a kill order that makes it much harder for your team? Do you have WOL for it?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...?s=6499&e=7011

Perhaps your just running a shitty strat or your kill order is crap for your comp? Execution / strat = a huge part of this fight and if your simply copy pasting another teams strat you could be making it way harder on yourself... see our night of non stop wipes when we tried to go g>r>g>r>g>r and then 9 man one shottin git this week when we tossed in 1 B head kill to the rotation.

Not studying and comming prepared to the raid is not the same as overtuning! Overtuning = there is only one strat cant change anythign we are doing we are executing to the best we can but we get screwed over no matter what!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    9 maned 1 shot it .. look at our gear we do not outgear it it was a progress kill for us last week! To say it's overtuned is just being silly! Perhaps your just doing a kill order that makes it much harder for your team? Do you have WOL for it?

Perhaps your just running a shitty strat or your kill order is crap for your comp? Execution / strat = a huge part of this fight and if your simply copy pasting another teams strat you could be making it way harder on yourself... see our night of non stop wipes when we tried to go g>r>g>r>g>r and then 9 man one shottin git this week when we tossed in 1 B head kill to the rotation.

Not studying and comming prepared to the raid is not the same as overtuning! Overtuning = there is only one strat cant change anythign we are doing we are executing to the best we can but we get screwed over no matter what!
    You must be fucking kidding me? I posted the WoL earlier in the thread. We killed it this week. IT'S NOT FUCKING EASY don't you get it? We did EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING LISTED and we only killed him at the last pull of the night, with half the raid fucking dead. We studied. WE came prepared. The fight is just overtuned. I'm raiding with players who have raided normals and heroics for YEARS, who raided in tbc and we've got TWO DEATH'S DEMISE PLAYERS IN OUR RAID (realm first defeats of yogg saron) and were all pretty much in agreement THAT THESE FIGHTS ARE FUCKING OVERTUNED FOR NORMAL. When we killed Meg you'd think we'd down a heroic boss or something. The relief was palpable.

Not calling them overtuned is silly. It ignores the statistics and the reality of these bosses. But what's the fucking point? Arguing with you people is like arguing with creationists. You present evidence. They plug their ears. You scream and holler at them. They plug their ears. The universe could collapse around you and you would say nope not happening raid tiers are tuned fine. I'd rather be arguing evolution to christians than dealing with this.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-04-19 at 06:24 PM.
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    In other words THEY HAVE TO PLAY LIKE HARDCORE FUCKING RAIDERS. Because in addition to worrying about min maxing their dps (with this tiers RIDICULOUS FUCKING DPS CHECKS ON NORMALS) they also have to min max utility and cooldown usage FOR FUCKING NORMAL RAIDS. They apparently also now have to class stack out the asshole and bring the player not the class went out the fucking window. Most of the people in my raid have done heroics in the past before so they know exactly how to do that and how to coordinate that. But don't fucking sit their and tell me normals are normal this tier when they clearly aren't.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 06:11 PM ----------

On the last two heads that becomes nigh impossible as the constant amount of fucking green shit on the ground doesn't even let me build up holy power that fast. That only really only buys me a WoG anyway. LoD is piss poor in 10 man and I rarely have enough people stacjed up enough to use it. Well except for rampage.Again I know how to play my fucking holy paladin. I don't need lectures from you or anyone else on this forum telling me what to do. I raided normals and heroics since Vanilla. I'm not new at this.
    Everyone knows the green shit hurts a lot and it is the worst head to kill, now if you understood the mechanics what you would do is only kill the green head on the 2nd to last phase and then pop lust and burn the last head, this way you will basically faceroll through the last head which will be the only one with poison bombs to fast for you to even notice it, and even if you do someone usually survives and the boss dies. This way you can have your "if you move from stuff you dont take dmg" way of doing it + its way easier

You must be fucking kidding me? I posted the WoL earlier in the thread. We killed it this week. IT'S NOT FUCKING EASY don't you get it? We did EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING LISTED and we only killed him at the last pull of the night, with half the raid fucking dead. We studied. WE came prepared. The fight is just overtuned. I'm raiding with players who have raided normals and heroics for YEARS, who raided in tbc and we've got TWO DEATH'S DEMISE PLAYERS IN OUR RAID (realm first defeats of yogg saron) and were all pretty much in agreement THAT THESE FIGHTS ARE FUCKING OVERTUNED FOR NORMAL. When we killed Meg you'd think we'd down a heroic boss or something. The relief was palpable.

Not calling them overtuned is silly. It ignores the statistics and the reality of these bosses. But what's the fucking point? Arguing with you people is like arguing with creationists. You present evidence. They plug their ears. You scream and holler at them. They plug their ears. The universe could collapse around you and you would say nope not happening raid tiers are tuned fine. I'd rather be arguing evolution to christians than dealing with this.
    Don't know what to tell ya. My raid is made up of people that have never really done any amount of heroics, and we don't seem to have too much problem. Sorry.

Yeah I get that, just trying to tell you nicely that you are starting to sound like the madman on a soapbox screaming so hard that the spittle is flying.

By the way:

Light of dawn
    Instant cast
    Requires Paladin (Holy)
    Requires level 70

Consumes up to 3 Holy Power to emanate a wave of healing energy, healing up to 6 of the most injured targets in your party or raid within 30 yards for 829 to 923 (+ 15.2% of SpellPower) per charge of Holy Power.

*You don't use a spell because people aren't stacked yet it's fully effective to 30 yards*
    Don't bother telling me you know how to play the "fucking paladin" and then come up with a blatently stupid statement like that. I just took a quick look at WOL and the top 10 man parses are rife with holy palas. Care to know what one of their biggest heals were? Yeah thats right.

Anyway, this isn't about you knowing your class or not, its more about you taking some deep breaths and stepping away from the soapbox.

I would like to see more nerfs to make the game fun again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discmeedel View Post
    Everyone knows the green shit hurts a lot and it is the worst head to kill, now if you understood the mechanics what you would do is only kill the green head on the 2nd to last phase and then pop lust and burn the last head, this way you will basically faceroll through the last head which will be the only one with poison bombs to fast for you to even notice it, and even if you do someone usually survives and the boss dies. This way you can have your "if you move from stuff you dont take dmg" way of doing it + its way easier
    Actually no that's not how we did it. Our succesfull kill basically ignored everything you did and we got plenty of advice from the other raiding guilds on the server that told us you blow lust on the last head and kill g and r. When you kill G and R the dps spends less time away from the boss (because well running from the blue beam takes up more time). This fight is a dps check, it's not about healing. It's a dps race and will honestly only get easier once we get more dps gear. It's about killing the heads as fast as you can, especially the last two. It's not way easier, it's actually alot gayer because you end up running around more to blue shit and lose dps that way. We understand the mechanics. We tried it your way. Were not ignorant of how to do these bosses. The fights are just overtuned. PERIOD.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yeah I get that, just trying to tell you nicely that you are starting to sound like the madman on a soapbox screaming so hard that the spittle is flying.

By the way:

Light of dawn
    Instant cast
    Requires Paladin (Holy)
    Requires level 70

Consumes up to 3 Holy Power to emanate a wave of healing energy, healing up to 6 of the most injured targets in your party or raid within 30 yards for 829 to 923 (+ 15.2% of SpellPower) per charge of Holy Power.

*You don't use a spell because people aren't stacked yet it's fully effective to 30 yards*
    Don't bother telling me you know how to play the "fucking paladin" and then come up with a blatently stupid statement like that. I just took a quick look at WOL and the top 10 man parses are rife with holy palas. Care to know what one of their biggest heals were? Yeah thats right.

Anyway, this isn't about you knowing your class or not, its more about you taking some deep breaths and stepping away from the soapbox.
    LoD has much less viability in 10 mans. If people were stacked I would use it more. People aren't stacked like that in our 10 man. Lots of times I find im not in range of that many players. In fact the few times that people are stacked (say during rampage) you abuse the fuck out of LoH. Duh. I know what fucking light of dawn is and I don't need clowns on forums telling me how to play my fucking class. I need developers who can tune content properly.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-04-19 at 06:33 PM.
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    Actually no that's not how we did it. Our succesfull kill basically ignored everything you did and we got plenty of advice from the other raiding guilds on the server that told us you blow lust on the last head and kill g and r. When you kill G and R the dps spends less time away from the boss (because well running from the blue beam takes up more time). This fight is a dps check, it's not about healing. It's a dps race and will honestly only get easier once we get more dps gear. It's about killing the heads as fast as you can, especially the last two. It's not way easier, it's actually alot gayer because you end up running around more to blue shit and lose dps that way. We understand the mechanics. We tried it your way. Were not ignorant of how to do these bosses. The fights are just overtuned. PERIOD.
    Well megeara is one of those fights where you need to know what your raids strength is because if you do it the way i said you need to have strong dpsers that know how to maximize while still doing a lot of cinders and torrents, If you do it the way you did it the healing needs to be strong. You can do it anyway you want but the only real DPS req to make as i see it is getting the heads down before the 4th breath, it is doable to get the 4th one if you use CDs but it will only hurt you, and i would say if you get the 4th breath while doing your strat you are gonna have a bad time.
    I would not say that this fight is overtuned, it is hard and nothing should be a cakewalk but most of the later bosses are even harder except for probably ji-kun dark animus and consorts. Remember though that having perfect tuning is really hard and i still havent seen a tier where it has actually been the case so just accept that. You need to have some sort of skill to play this game, thats what it all comes back to in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discmeedel View Post
    Well megeara is one of those fights where you need to know what your raids strength is because if you do it the way i said you need to have strong dpsers that know how to maximize while still doing a lot of cinders and torrents, If you do it the way you did it the healing needs to be strong. You can do it anyway you want but the only real DPS req to make as i see it is getting the heads down before the 4th breath, it is doable to get the 4th one if you use CDs but it will only hurt you, and i would say if you get the 4th breath while doing your strat you are gonna have a bad time.
    I would not say that this fight is overtuned, it is hard and nothing should be a cakewalk but most of the later bosses are even harder except for probably ji-kun dark animus and consorts. Remember though that having perfect tuning is really hard and i still havent seen a tier where it has actually been the case so just accept that. You need to have some sort of skill to play this game, thats what it all comes back to in the end.
    It's overtuned if your average ilvl is under 508. I've been told most of the later bosses for the most part are easier. I've got enough skill to playu this game, always did and will continue but the tuning is off the chart. The statistics suggest this. Blizzards recent nerfs suggest this. Normal is no longer normal. It's closer to heroic.
    The hammer comes down:

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually no that's not how we did it. Our succesfull kill basically ignored everything you did and we got plenty of advice from the other raiding guilds on the server that told us you blow lust on the last head and kill g and r..
    So you took the strat the other guilds that were more progressed than you used and took it as the holy grail? You realise you cna go GRGRBGR and shave a fuckton of green dmg in the end right?

As well since you seem to flame anyone contradicting you and tossing out how you know wtf to do I will present this

This is our Holy pallie 508 ilevel :
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urrig/advanced

Per your link before this is yoru holy pallie with 504 Ilevel
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dhcp/advanced

Here is our WOL healign done for megaera and as you can see he did 71k hps sustained

This is your WOL to this weeks kill where you did 52k HPS sustained:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e...=10339&e=10792

Im sorry but 4 ilevels dose not make a 20k hps difference! Thus I must assume its a L2p and strat issue that is not allowing you to perform properly!

O and case in point of classes not using everything in there tool box... No shattering throw from your war at all on the kill, no potion of the mogu, no heroic leap dmg to boss... This isnt hardcore raider stuff this is basic use your dps CD's when you are a dps role!

If it was overtuned we could not 9 man it in our gear FFS we don't even have drumu dead yet!

Deleted
    It's overtuned if your average ilvl is under 508. I've been told most of the later bosses for the most part are easier. I've got enough skill to playu this game, always did and will continue but the tuning is off the chart. The statistics suggest this. Blizzards recent nerfs suggest this. Normal is no longer normal. It's closer to heroic.
    And yet Megaera as one of the lowest wipe count of the entire raid. But when data doesn't concur with you, just ignore it right ? Something you don't allow other people to do.

Can't be you or your raid, it HAS to be blizzard.

This is our first kill : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...?s=5942&e=6492
    Pally was 504 ilvl

Notice the fight length, yeah, it was 9 minutes for us. And healers weren't oom and we didnt all wipe.
    Last edited by mmoc70ab634a7b; 2013-04-19 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    I can agree with you that normal is getting closer to heroic and that is because normal and heroic is inevidently bosses with close to the same mechanics and for heroic to be as hard as heroic raiders want it, its very hard to not make slightly harder normal bosses. This can be looked upon with different views because having harder heroic bosses i agree with and since i am a heroic raider myself i like it. At the same time this is hurting the overall raid scene because normals are getting harder at the same pace which only the normal raiders that have been normal raiders for a long time actually wants (note: this is from my personal experience so i cant say its the truth.)
    What happens though when normals gets harder all the time is that the people that cant use enough time to keep up to date with what they need to will have to go to lfr and there is also the people that are completely new to raiding which will have close to no chance of actually raiding at either heroic level just because everything is getting harder. My conclusion is that as long as heroic raiders like me wants harder content the raiding scene will never grow again, it will slowly and painfully kill it self, probably wont happen in a few more tiers but it is definately happening as i see it.
    My only question for you is that you seem to be one of those that still have the time to keep yourself up to date to be able to do normals and the fact that you have already killed megeara proves this now why are you just here to argue, I would understand if someone new to the game came and brought this up with some reasonable arguments, but seeing someone that have been raiding a lot come here just for the sake of arguing seems odd.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 06:28 PM ----------

LoD has much less viability in 10 mans. If people were stacked I would use it more. People aren't stacked like that in our 10 man. Lots of times I find im not in range of that many players. In fact the few times that people are stacked (say during rampage) you abuse the fuck out of LoH. Duh. I know what fucking light of dawn is and I don't need clowns on forums telling me how to play my fucking class. I need developers who can tune content properly.
    You're the clown on the forum at the moment:
    Reasonable poster: "You're doing it wrong"
    You: "WE BARELY SCAPED BY WITH 5 PEOPLE DEAD ITS OVERTUNED, I KNOW BETTER!!!!"

Reasonable poster: "The spells you were suggesting aren't shit, you need to change your healing habits"
    You: "I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE VANILLA, I DON'T NEED CLOWNS TELLING ME HOW TO PLAY EVEN THOUGH AN AVERAGE PERSON WITH A LOWER ILEVEL HEALS 40% MORE THAN ME!!!"

I'm done responding to you here, you've lost all objectivity and aren't open to listening, at all.