Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Really? you think it's silly for someone who hops online into a game, get's called a scrub (and it's not just once) and leaves the game after being insulted and subjected to a bevy of assholes insisting that their bad and need to l2p? I get what I give. If kids want to come here and pick apart me and my raid then they shit in return. REally it was my fault for posting any of my information. Dumbest thing I ever did on this fourm.
    Hey, your the self proclaimed "Heroic raider" that cannot do normals. I know plenty of people that are no means heroic raiders that are between 9-11 bosses in. You dug your own hole. Also I like how you assume anyone who says something bad against you is a "kid".

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    I can't wait to see what Glorious Leader thinks of Lei Shen. "I moved out of Thunderstruck but it still hit me for 200k!! Boss is overtuned. Blizzard nerf please."
    Oh there are a few bosses on the way that he is going to poop himself over too. I can see the anger on the tornadoes in Iron Qon.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Which is something they did because people said the tiered raiding days were better.

But, the biggest mmistake was to make the last 4 bosses of HoF so freaking hard. If those bosses would have been of the difficulty of MSV and Terrace many more people would have finished that tier.

But the thing is, they did a similar mistake in this tier with bosses like Horridon, Council and Durumu.
    Okay, but you got nerfs on horridon and council, which are piss easy now. I immediately noticed the council nerf. Frostbite hits like a wet paper towel now, you barley even need to stack for it. Whats the point of a mechanic if it can be easily ignored?

The only thing hard about Durumu is getting everyone to handle the maze correctly, which they have already improved. Just mark one person that can do it and have everyone follow them... easy.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Okay, but you got nerfs on horridon and council, which are piss easy now. I immediately noticed the council nerf. Frostbite hits like a wet paper towel now, you barley even need to stack for it. Whats the point of a mechanic if it can be easily ignored?

The only thing hard about Durumu is getting everyone to handle the maze correctly, which they have already improved. Just mark one person that can do it and have everyone follow them... easy.
    Which is what wer were discussing here in this thread, if those nerfs were justified or not.

Its also too little too late, the fact that they didnt nerf HoF when they should make a lot of people quit raiding (and many of them quit playing).

I still think T15 neeeds more nerfs, and that horridon, COuncil and the Durumu maze should have NEVER launch as they did.

Which is what wer were discussing here in this thread, if those nerfs were justified or not.

Its also too little too late, the fact that they didnt nerf HoF when they should make a lot of people quit raiding (and many of them quit playing).

I still think T15 neeeds more nerfs, and that horridon, COuncil and the Durumu maze should have NEVER launch as they did.
    Sure. I personally don't think that the last round of nerfs were needed, but they are done already so... no reason to cry over spilled milk.

As for T14, I'm not sure what was needed. But if those people have quit playing then we don't need to worry about them now right?

What specifically in T15 do you think still needs nerfed?

Deleted
    Sure. I personally don't think that the last round of nerfs were needed, but they are done already so... no reason to cry over spilled milk.

As for T14, I'm not sure what was needed. But if those people have quit playing then we don't need to worry about them now right?

What specifically in T15 do you think still needs nerfed?
    Meg, Durumu and maybe Qon will be nerfed pretty soon. Leishen will follow and few weeks after.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Meg, Durumu and maybe Qon will be nerfed pretty soon. Leishen will follow and few weeks after.
    Do you think those are necessary? It would be sad if they nerfed the only bosses in the last 6 that actually require some effort. Primordius, dark animus, and twins all died within our first 5 pulls. That's not what I call a challenge by any means. I'll go to LFR if I want bosses to just fall over.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 08:49 AM ----------

Also, you can't use the argument that they are at the beginning of the raid for these. They are in the later half, should then not be more difficult?

Deleted
    wel, the only hard part about meg is the enrages, if you can deal with those then megs is a cakewalk tbh, durumu is only really difficult if your raid cant deal with the life drains, the maze part is very easy now, half the difficult part of durumu was figuring out which side to start on. iron qon isnt really that hard, phase 1 and the whirlwinds are annoying but you can handle them quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    wel, the only hard part about meg is the enrages, if you can deal with those then megs is a cakewalk tbh, durumu is only really difficult if your raid cant deal with the life drains, the maze part is very easy now, half the difficult part of durumu was figuring out which side to start on. iron qon isnt really that hard, phase 1 and the whirlwinds are annoying but you can handle them quite easily.
    I agree. But I know some people wont.

Deleted
    Do you think those are necessary? It would be sad if they nerfed the only bosses in the last 6 that actually require some effort. Primordius, dark animus, and twins all died within our first 5 pulls. That's not what I call a challenge by any means. I'll go to LFR if I want bosses to just fall over.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 08:49 AM ----------

Also, you can't use the argument that they are at the beginning of the raid for these. They are in the later half, should then not be more difficult?
    I don't think so, but if they don't, those 3 bosses will be a lot harder than the twice nerfed previous ones, so yeah, now thats they nerfed the beggining, they have to nerf them too.

No, this would actually improve. Right now, some heroic bosses are easier than some normal ones. That is wrong. Nerfing normal would actually give meaning to the first heroic bosses again, and would actually make jumping from Normal to Heroic a decision to be made, and not just "Oh, we finish NOrmals, lets start heroic since some bosses are easier than what we have already done"
    Based on my experience some of the normal mode fights (Lei Shen) are more complex than some of the heroic modes (Jin'rokh), but the mechanics of the normal mode fights are still more lenient. That said, the more geared you are the easier the numbers fights become in comparison to the mechanics fights. I think ToT is mostly well designed in regards of the transition from the normals to the heroics.

Oh wow people still QQ about 8 month old content being nerfed ? LOL you act as if you didn't expect it to be nerfed like it hasn't ever happened in the past or something...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Oh wow people still QQ about 8 month old content being nerfed ? LOL you act as if you didn't expect it to be nerfed like it hasn't ever happened in the past or something...
    How's ToT 8 months old ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I don't think anyone gives a shit about the garalon nerf. Although I do think its funny how much the nerfed it. you could probably 5 man it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so, but if they don't, those 3 bosses will be a lot harder than the twice nerfed previous ones, so yeah, now thats they nerfed the beggining, they have to nerf them too.
    It also depends when they get 5.3 out. ILVL upgrades will take alot of the bite out of those fights. But they weren't overtuned or nothing....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

It also depends when they get 5.3 out. ILVL upgrades will take alot of the bite out of those fights. But they weren't overtuned or nothing....
    Whats the point of raiding if there is no bite in the fights. If you can just walk in and half ass it, ignoring or half paying attention to the mechanics.

How's ToT 8 months old ?
    It's not. The thread topic is wider than the aspect you happen to be fixated on at the time.
    Last edited by Deja Thoris; 2013-04-21 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the point of raiding if there is no bite in the fights. If you can just walk in and half ass it, ignoring or half paying attention to the mechanics.
    By now you should probably already know my response. The question I have to ask is why do you keep asking the same fucking moronic questions over and over again when you know the answer already? "Bite" is subjective and furthermore fights can have "bite" but not be this hard. IN otherwords the same fucking shit that's been said in this thread over and over again. You may not think it's hard but others do and BLIZZARD CAN DO A BETTER JOB OF FINDING FUCKING MEDIUM DIFFICULTY. Man it's like people have no memory.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    If you aren't very good at raiding, you aren't half assing it even if you get to stand in stuff etc

You are doing your best. it's just that the game is changed to let you do your best and win, not do your best and lose.

S
    Compare same timeframe between t14 and t15 in numebrs of 1st 3rd and 5th boss kills and see a big dip between them . now think for a minute and really is there no reason to be worried ? this is most of the difference between those numbers just gave up and stick to lfr for now.

By now you should probably already know my response. The question I have to ask is why do you keep asking the same fucking moronic questions over and over again when you know the answer already? "Bite" is subjective and furthermore fights can have "bite" but not be this hard. IN otherwords the same fucking shit that's been said in this thread over and over again. You may not think it's hard but others do and BLIZZARD CAN DO A BETTER JOB OF FINDING FUCKING MEDIUM DIFFICULTY. Man it's like people have no memory.
    No I just think that your idea of "medium" is so easy just about anyone can do it. And like I have said a bunch, I don't think raiding is for everyone. I agree there is a gap between LFR and Normal, but I think that's a good thing. So yes, I'm an elitist. I don't want the "masses" normal raiding unless they can handle it. Why should the content I enjoy get nerfed all to hell because a bunch of unskilled people can't hack it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    If you aren't very good at raiding, you aren't half assing it even if you get to stand in stuff etc

You are doing your best. it's just that the game is changed to let you do your best and win, not do your best and lose.
    Ha. Sometimes your "best" isn't good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I just think that your idea of "medium" is so easy just about anyone can do it. And like I have said a bunch, I don't think raiding is for everyone. I agree there is a gap between LFR and Normal, but I think that's a good thing. So yes, I'm an elitist. I don't want the "masses" normal raiding unless they can handle it. Why should the content I enjoy get nerfed all to hell because a bunch of unskilled people can't hack it.
    Like wise your idea of medium so hard that apparently next to no one is doing it and everyone is being driven to lfr. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo where does that leave us? Well clearly the gap is to big between lfr and normal and should be shrunk. The thing is your already done normals so what the fuck do you care if they nerf it for folks that can hack it? How long did it take you to clear normals?

Unfortunately you can't be an elitist when the world around you begins to decay. Nor can the developers continue to serve and cater you to this degree because you are an apparent shrinking minority. Enjoy it while you can
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2013-04-21 at 05:09 PM.
    The hammer comes down: