Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    RNG is a bitch, live with it.

Personally I'm on 28 bosses killed (LFR-only since Depths was unlocked) and 12 Secrets, so I'm feeling quite good about it so far.

And yeah, killing both Normal and LFR won't help, not gonna get more that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every boss in ToT LFR killed so far (save part 1 this week) and I am at 11/20.

Seems fine to me, what's the rush anyway?

You are missing the point. I killed about 45 bosses on normal out of total number and i have 8/20. Someone who killed 30 can get 20/20 and that is beyond stupid. I like the RNG in the game, hell i killed baron 2000+ times refore i got the mount, i went for 7 weeks without getting a single drop from LFR in HoF ad MV, but i got both tiger and raptor mount from Vanila ZG in less then 20 kills. But when we are talking about random in this case i dont wanna get my legendary gem in 3 months from now and i bet all of you, or at least 80% also dont wanna end up like that. RNG should be the part of this game, just not that much in some cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You are missing the point. I killed about 45 bosses on normal out of total number and i have 8/20. Someone who killed 30 can get 20/20 and that is beyond stupid. I like the RNG in the game, hell i killed baron 2000+ times refore i got the mount, i went for 7 weeks without getting a single drop from LFR in HoF ad MV, but i got both tiger and raptor mount from Vanila ZG in less then 20 kills. But when we are talking about random in this case i dont wanna get my legendary gem in 3 months from now and i bet all of you, or at least 80% also dont wanna end up like that. RNG should be the part of this game, just not that much in some cases.
    It's just the way it is...

Otherwise, why not just stick a stupid 2 week timer for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    It's just the way it is...

Otherwise, why not just stick a stupid 2 week timer for everyone.
    The quest line is panfully long, to get to that point you had to do a lot of things, so that didnt fall from the sky, it took time. I invested every week from the start of the MoP in this game, well from 4/30/2005 so i know how stuff works. I dont want everything in mt plate served at the start, and not to get done with that part when 5.3 goes live and Blizz decides to increase drop chance.