Poll: Which class should be revamped next?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which class needs a revamp next.

I feel like the 2 classes most deserving of a revamp are rogue and shaman.

Deleted
    Are class revamps the new "new character models"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Are class revamps the new "new character models"?
    No those are race model revamps. Class revamps change the way classes are played and some if not most of the core mechanics while adding and removing spells/new resource mechanics.

An example is hunters using focus and completely changing the way they are played, and giving paladins holy power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every class in the game has gotten love... except the Shaman. As for Enhance, it is the saddest little spec in the game. It was great... once.

Paladins. The shit done to them in cata seems like artificial complexity, especially fucking inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Every class in the game has gotten love... except the Shaman. As for Enhance, it is the saddest little spec in the game. It was great... once.
    If they revamp it, let's not make it into a 2-3 button spec like every other one in the game. I enjoy having some complexity when I play it. I don't want to have a brain dead rotation like Mutilate or Frost, for example.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    This x1000

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues need love. They need to quit playing favorites with their specs and just make all their specs even for PvE. They could easily make some spells or abilities null in PvP to help from the whole "rogues faceroll to win" mentality.

I do think Enhance needs some sort of resource system. It has 60k mana pool and it's completely irrelevant to its rotation.

Deleted
    Disci priests. Less bubbles. Worst spec mobility wise.

Deleted
    Rogue. I like the way Locks now have spec specific resources, that would be cool to implement for rogues too IMHO. Might be tricky considering they already have two resources to manage as it is though...

Mages. Scaling is out of control for fire... dps skews either too high or too low based on iLvl. Makes the spec nearly impossible to balance.

Deleted
    Rogues.

The class feels clunky and boring with too much focus on bleeds, poisons, and self buffing with passives while being forced into focusing on a single target.

As a class it plays like it belongs in the old tank and spank fights of vanilla and not the fast paced and heavy target swapping combat of modern raids.

Both elemental and enhancement need a new resource system imo, and resto could use some spell changes.

I would say Shaman, especially the DPS specs. Could even change enhance's resource model now that it can be changed based on spec (Monks).

Deleted
    Shamans and fire + arcane mages. mages spells need a touch up visually too. But willing to guess Blizz will go for rogues instead of bottom of barrel shamans to boost rogue popularity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Both elemental and enhancement need a new resource system imo, and resto could use some spell changes.
    Careful what you wish for, you might end up with something dreadful like cataclysm holy power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Rogue. Closely followed by Hunter, which will be on the top of my list until we get pistols.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Also, why not give Enhance shammies swords? Is it really such a big crime?

Off Topic: (IMO) Holy power was/is a pointless resource system.
    On Topic: Shaman, definitely Shaman. My first serious character was an Enhancement Shaman... and they've always been the red headed step child of blizzard, afaik.