Deleted

Courageous Primal Diamond - Not proccing from Atonement / Eminence?

It's not proccing for Monks from Eminence, can Priests check if it procs from Atonement heals?

Thanks

Deleted
    I'm fairly certain someone posted a few topics down that it does indeed proc from atonement. Haven't checked personally but been facerolling topics and pretty sure someone mentioned it

Edit: bout 4 topics down, sometimes it's good to check earlier topics
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...em-Disc-Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    It procs on Inner Fire, PW: Fort, and Levitate. I'm pretty much positive smite/holy fire/penance will proc them. It seems like the act of casting any spell can proc it.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    For monks it's proccing from Expel, Renewing Mists, Uplift, Renewing Mists, Soothing, SCK, just nothing that deals damage.

On a side note, it reduces jab cost to 0 so you can TP twice (and jab twice) during it's duration for 8% free mana.

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    It procs on Inner Fire, PW: Fort, and Levitate. I'm pretty much positive smite/holy fire/penance will proc them. It seems like the act of casting any spell can proc it.
    Even feathers proc it, but tooltip says 'beneficial spells'. Apparently offensive Penance is beneficial, HF/Sol/Smite isn't.

Do you guys find the legendary meta better than the 3%crit/spirit meta? Dunno, those 4 secs seems pretty bad to me

Quote Originally Posted by thsoern View Post
    Do you guys find the legendary meta better than the 3%crit/spirit meta? Dunno, those 4 secs seems pretty bad to me
    Yes it far outweighs any normal meta. It's an insane amount of regen.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Even feathers proc it, but tooltip says 'beneficial spells'. Apparently offensive Penance is beneficial, HF/Sol/Smite isn't.
    Makes sense to me. Penance heals, Smite/SoL/HF does not. Offensive/Healing Penance is the same spell, so it counts, but the other spells are harmful spells. Atonement is an ability which cause the harmful spells to heal, but is not an ability you cast, so the healing from those spells do not count as "beneficial spells"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thsoern View Post
    I had an uptime of 71 seconds of the clearcasting buff during Council heroic10 today, it's a pretty substantial buff to your regen.

Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    Makes sense to me. Penance heals, Smite/SoL/HF does not. Offensive/Healing Penance is the same spell, so it counts, but the other spells are harmful spells. Atonement is an ability which cause the harmful spells to heal, but is not an ability you cast, so the healing from those spells do not count as "beneficial spells"
    That's true for Smite and HF, but Solace is a damage & healing spell at the same time, without needing Atonement. I'm guessing since it behaves exactly like HF, it counts as a damage spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does proc from the Guild Bank perk.

It procs off of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's true for Smite and HF, but Solace is a damage & healing spell at the same time, without needing Atonement. I'm guessing since it behaves exactly like HF, it counts as a damage spell.
    Interesting. They really seem to be pushing Solace lately. Proccing the legendary when HF doesn't, it got skipped when they nerfed the Atonement coefficient... I guess it'll be even more mandatory?

Deleted
    Tested it 5 minutes:
    Does not proc on smite and Holyfire.
    Procs on Penance

Quote Originally Posted by espoire View Post
    Interesting. They really seem to be pushing Solace lately. Proccing the legendary when HF doesn't, it got skipped when they nerfed the Atonement coefficient... I guess it'll be even more mandatory?
    Sorry if I caused some confusion, what I said was hypothetical only. Solace also doesn't proc Clearcasting, just like HF. Maybe the reason they left it like that (even if Solace is a beneficial spell) is to prevent what you said; to push Solace even more, which is already better than MB in most situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if I caused some confusion, what I said was hypothetical only. Solace also doesn't proc Clearcasting, just like HF. Maybe the reason they left it like that (even if Solace is a beneficial spell) is to prevent what you said; to push Solace even more, which is already better than MB in most situations.
    Probably something about how they coded the spell swap. It probably uses much of the same code as Holy Fire, so it counts as offensive. Would really like blizzard to make this all more intuitive and nicer for us and Monks alike, kinda sucks when not all your spells proc things like you think they should.