Whats the dps difference between pre-potting and not for affliction

Can anyone come up with some numbers for this? Its 4k intellect for 25 seconds. So if you pre-pot, then pot again during the fight thats 50 seconds where your int is increased by 4k vs. not using any pots at all.

Deleted
    Its a min/max thing. Pre potting at the start will always be a slight dps boost, then you normaly combine that with another pot during a hero in execute stages. As for the numbers i dont know, it depends how much your guild is looking at numbers and if you are pushing for a new kill. Otherwise i wouldnt bother with it during the learning stages

always prepot. Pots are cheap as hell right now. Prepotting for affliction is especially good because the opening of a fight is where you will be getting your strongest dots up on the target, with dark soul, trinkets, encahnt procs, and somtimes bloodlust.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

To put it simply, if you care about your numbers...pre-pot. You can farm up a months worth of pots in a days worth of farming or buy the mats (super cheap) and be golden. There's fights I simply just don't pre-pot on, i.e. Dark Animus, Primordius and Jin'rokh (I just don't think these are good fights for using double pots on, dark animus is just a silly fight and you can't get valid numbers off of it because of the many variations that other people may or may not have done to pull good numbers (sitting on the masses for no reason other then cheesing) and Jin'rokh because the fight is so fast you might as well just use it with bloodlust).

In my current gear, sim of pre-potting + during fight potion is 159.6k, during fight potion only is 157.1k, no pots at all 156.6k.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    In my current gear, sim of pre-potting + during fight potion is 159.6k, during fight potion only is 157.1k, no pots at all 156.6k.
    2.5k dps is alot of "free" dps. Just by prepotting.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    2.5k dps is alot of "free" dps. Just by prepotting.
    Add that up across the entire raid, and there's really no reason to not prepot.

Well I mean, it's a straight up boost. You do more DPS with the pot than without. How much are pots worth these days anyways? I've been stocked up for some time now.

Deleted
    DPS means damage per second
    thats not really accurate if fights have different durations 3 min-10 min...
    More specific would be the flat amount of damage you get out of a prepot!

As Destro i get about 250-350k out of a prepot on single target.
    Affliction probably more due to pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    More specific would be the flat amount of damage you get out of a prepot!
    With pre-pot, my sim gives me a mean of 61.3m damage. Without the pre-pot, I get 60.2 - a difference of 1.1m damage.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.