Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    None, I still have to kill the stupid Alliance boss that you need 5+ people for. So unfair making it groupwork, especially because my guild recently died.

If they wanted it to just be a time constraint and not piss everyone off, why not just have 1 drop from the final boss of each LFR wing and then have RNG on normal/heroic modes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    If they wanted it to just be a time constraint and not piss everyone off, why not just have 1 drop from the final boss of each LFR wing and then have RNG on normal/heroic modes?
    Because then LFR only people would've whine and said people doing normals/heroic have too much of an advantage.

Though now only people who cleared fast and where doing lots of heroics before had one. If you did normal faster than the new lfr wings got out you where in a very good guild.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowserkills7 View Post
    None, I still have to kill the stupid Alliance boss that you need 5+ people for. So unfair making it groupwork, especially because my guild recently died.
    Openraid.us or Openraid.eu runs these events often. Go sign up, find an event for this quest that works for your time, and do it. Seriously, its a joke this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Because then LFR only people would've whine and said people doing normals/heroic have too much of an advantage.

Though now only people who cleared fast and where doing lots of heroics before had one. If you did normal faster than the new lfr wings got out you where in a very good guild.
    Let them whine then. I'm a LFR hero because I don't have time to seriously raid, and I'd be totally cool with that. Normal and Heroic should be faster (Im not actually sure if it is or not? Are they for sure drops from each boss in those modes?)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    4, I've killed 38 bosses in total on normal and heroic since release. Not counting up the LFR kills. *shrug*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Let them whine then. I'm a LFR hero because I don't have time to seriously raid, and I'd be totally cool with that. Normal and Heroic should be faster (Im not actually sure if it is or not? Are they for sure drops from each boss in those modes?)
    Well, it was faster because Normals and Heroic weren't gated.
    So you could be killing Tortos while the 2nd wing of ToT wasnt opened yet in LFR. But the drop rate is exactly the same. And if you did your LFR's before doing your normals, you can't drop them anymore.

But you had to have a very good guild to do so. As of now, there's no advantage in doing normal/heroics over LFR because the same bosses aren't available everywhere.
    It's one chance per bosses period, doing LFR + Normal + Heroics can't help you to go faster.

There's a 70 pages long topic where people think Normals are overtuned and should be significantly easier to allow people to clear them in time and with less effort.
    So i don't thing this would've helped, lots of people don't like being at too much of a disadvantage.

Well seems like I got lucky this week. I had 8 at the start of this week, and it took me from the start of the tier until now to get it.

Decided to run all 4 LFR parts and got another 8 secrets.

Hoping I can get the last 4 I need from LFR so I can have the gem ready for my raid later that night

13 secrets from 63 kills, 2 of which came through this week on a complete clear of Throne. I burned up my luck by winning a Thunderforged staff coinflip from Twin Consorts.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Sitting on 16 three weeks ago, full clear got 1, two weeks ago full clear got 0, today full clear got 1.

Again the genius that is Blizz... 2 drops out of 36 bosses.

You call it RNG, I call it idiotic game design.

I've not had a secret in weeks..stuck on 13. Utterly moronic quest, some DK strolled into our main raid 3 weeks back picked up 13 in 2 resets. Thanks blizzard ONLY had the quest since patch day.

Lei Shen should be a guaranteed drop to be honest, because even if rng is against you, its gonna take 20 full clears for you to get the meta, and right now im cursing my luck.

This is getting freaking frustrating... 2 secrets last week and 0 from 12 kills this week.

Why the hell dosnt lei shen drop 1 100%
    Last edited by minkage; 2013-04-23 at 07:24 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 from normal bosses and 13 from LFR...

This last ID, i got 8. The entire time before, i got 7. Stupid random secrets.

I finished this quest on week 7.

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    This last ID, i got 8. The entire time before, i got 7. Stupid random secrets.
    I have 7 total. Ridiculous luck right now.

Done half way through this week and now have 2 for the next quest.

Moonkin says hi to 30% uptime of all that juicy haste

Lady Luck is just TEASING me this week.

Had 16 before today, ran all 4 LFR and got 3 secrets from Jinrokh to Twins and of course Lei Shen didn't drop the last one I needed.

Oh well, odds are in favor for next week.

Just got my 10th today, I have been slacky with LFR and don't raid that much anymore so only got a few of them every week.