Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15 so far - but I don't have a helm to put it in so I'm not in any rush

15+ Year Old Account
    0. Because I'm still farming boring ass valor ever week to finish the second part.

I understand the point in having a quest like that, to give reason for people to log on during 5.1. But 5.2, when there is current content, that quest ends up becoming a useless gap that takes 6 weeks to complete, pushing you back from completing the current one.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    0. Because I'm still farming boring ass valor ever week to finish the second part.

I understand the point in having a quest like that, to give reason for people to log on during 5.1. But 5.2, when there is current content, that quest ends up becoming a useless gap that takes 6 weeks to complete, pushing you back from completing the current one.
    That's kind of your fault for starting your quest so late. Most of us who did the 6k valor during "current content" finished it months ago. Thankfully they're reducing it to 3k for ya.

Deleted
    since 3 hours i have 20 secrets and first boss in lfr gave me a runestone

Quote Originally Posted by Flowe View Post
    first boss in lfr gave me a runestone
    Odd, they're only supposed to drop from the final 6. Wondering when we're getting a 'how many runestones are you at' thread =p

In regards to Secrets I'm up to 11 on my alt who started on the quest 3 weeks ago. So far it's been 4-2-5 in terms of weekly secrets. Better rate than my main and he had a little bit of LFR to initially double dip with.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-04-27 at 12:11 AM.

14 at the start of the reset, 16 after every boss is dead. Wonder how many more weeks it'll take me to get all 20.

Deleted
    zero.

no joking here, not a single drop yet

After my previous post in this thread, I cleared 7 bosses last night and received 1 more secret for 14/20 with five chances remaining for the week. Meanwhile, my shaman alt received 5 from a full clear of LFR and is 14/20 for the week. On a slightly related subject, I won two items from 3 coin flips on Lei Shen, but neither of them were Unerring Vision.

Random chance is a hell of a drug.

EDIT: I got another tablet, for a total of 15.
    Last edited by Keldion; 2013-04-28 at 09:01 PM.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

started at 15 this week, was hoping to get 5 but I ended up getting 4, so I'm at 19 now. Oh well, will get the last one next week surely. Anyway I've been really lucky with drops. Our guild has been lagging behind LFR wings opening so I got those 19 only from bosses that were available on LFR at the time. Everyone else in my guild is below 15, some as low as 6 or 7.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

i am sitting at 18 now with all of LFR cleared, unless i begin to suffer from insanely bad luck i will get my gem next week!

I finally finished my 20 on Wednesday this week.
    Now I'll just let the Runestones happen, since I have til Seige (I assume) to finish collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Now I'll just let the Runestones happen, since I have til Seige (I assume) to finish collecting them.
    I think people don't care much about them now but they'll want it done ASAP when 5.3 hits, since that's when you can get that amazing 600 ilvl cloak. A couple of my guildies might be done right as 5.3 hits, but I imagine my cloak will come a week or two after.

10+ Year Old Account
    14.. killed every boss every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Are you saying the scenario is hard then? sry i have to laugh because all scenarios in game are quite a piss take and im guessing this wont be any harder , tbh after killing kanrethad i very much doubt this game will see anything near in the future at that difficulty level (solo), shame really
    This will be hard for some classes, even specs, yes. Its the last parts of the scenario. Killing the Sha, who has 30Mil HP, isnt an easy task especially if he stuns your protector and hits like a truck. Ive honestly wiped atleast 5X to it with a tanking pet. Also, protecting the the Protecter charging up the anvils, and you get bombarded with the little Shas, isnt easy either(Right b4 the last part of scenario).

I think Blizz did good, to make this alittle more difficult then the reg faceroll scenarios. You should earn your Meta, not given to you.

I got my 19th secret last Monday on our Lei Shen kill, so I was super excited to log on the next day and do LFR for my last secret. I did all 12/12 bosses in lfr, no secret. HORRIBLE luck, hopefully tomorrow I get my last one. This also brings a question to mind, do secrets have a higher drop chance in normal than LFR?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodrocs View Post
    I got my 19th secret last Monday on our Lei Shen kill, so I was super excited to log on the next day and do LFR for my last secret. I did all 12/12 bosses in lfr, no secret. HORRIBLE luck, hopefully tomorrow I get my last one. This also brings a question to mind, do secrets have a higher drop chance in normal than LFR?
    If you have done a boss on Normal or Heroic, the same boss can't drop the Secret of Empire on LFR.

How many secrets of empire do I have? Not enough...

17. I've done every LFR boss when it was avialable, plus 1 boss on normal on week 1 (didn't get a drop though). I don't have a helm yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That stage of the quest chain doesn't pamper me with luck. I'm at 10 secrets at the moment on my main. They just don't want to drop for me like the former sigils did.
    My alts I don't really care about too much. I think they have like 3 and 4 at the momment.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

been on the quest for 4 weeks now, only have 8. Didn't get a single one this week.