Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

DarkSpear Rebellion Horde Version (Spoiler)

Finally I Have manage after uploading 5gb over 1mbit internet -.-

This is the quest line as Horde, Of course i didn't include the two scenario that you do both as alliance and horde.
    All I can say I like the Horde version more then Alliance, I love the part when Chen and Thrall are hitting the Kor'Kron, and the part when u move all Darkspear Rebellion army to attack Razor Hill

Deleted
    I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.

10+ Year Old Account
    ermagerd EMAGERD No other words but EPIC.

(thanks for the vid again)

Was that new music in the cutscene where the Kor'kron began attacking Sen'jin Village?

it was a little... uncomfortable to see chen kick orcs into the air to have thrall chain lightning them so hard they explode into a cloud of 'matter'. I know they are still the bad guys and all but still. overkill much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm still wondering why I'm forced to do this content as an Orc player.
    It's almost like being forced to play Alliance in one of the scenarios. It disconnects me from my character. It totally breaks my immersion.
    You will serve Vol'jin, or be crushed beneath him !!!
    Oh irony in its finest, isnt it blizzard ?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    it was a little... uncomfortable to see chen kick orcs into the air to have thrall chain lightning them so hard they explode into a cloud of 'matter'. I know they are still the bad guys and all but still. overkill much?
    I enjoy that part

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    Was that new music in the cutscene where the Kor'kron began attacking Sen'jin Village?
    Troll music in Throne of Thunder. Search that and you'll find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow this looks great. Vol'jin's got some pretty nice lines (although it seems weird he doesn't attack the Kor'Kron attacking his village), and running to Razor Hill surrounded by Sen'jin warriors accompanied by lore heroes looks like it'll have a really satisfying feel to it. Thanks for the upload. Looking forward to 5.4 now to see how this all plays out!

They're being quite considerate really, at least they give them a swift and relatively painless death. The player characters hack them to bits with swords, immolate them in felflame and break their bones with maces - we ought to be ashamed of ourselves.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-04-11 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People bitched about how Thrall was doing nothing for the horde or how he wasn't capable of hitting back at Garrosh and his forces.

How does causing them to explode into charred mince meat sound to you?

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I enjoy that part
    I do too, but I can't help but feel given Thralls stance on this, it must have taken a serious push to make him finally commit to it, perhaps hearing what Garrosh did to vol'jin made him decide enoughs enough.

Deleted
    Foooooo da true horde!!!!!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although I don't really like trolls, their music is always the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I do too, but I can't help but feel given Thralls stance on this, it must have taken a serious push to make him finally commit to it, perhaps hearing what Garrosh did to vol'jin made him decide enoughs enough.
    Nah, it really just took some coding to make him do it. Yes, I feel like ruining the moment right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Nah, it really just took some coding to make him do it. Yes, I feel like ruining the moment right now.
    Every aspect of wow is coded.

You don't play wow anymore do you?

Deleted
    Ahahahaha, so cool. We three on the sands of Durotar again, just like old times indeed And did you hear what Thrall said? He said Saurfang I knew he'd be there to kick Garrosh's.... behind
    yay!

"Tziva has come online".

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 07:39 PM ----------

On topic: this is fucking insane. Blizzard is really making the climax of this war feel epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Looking forward to playing this out myself on live. Too bad it's not longer, but I suppose 5.4 will have a lot more epicness to do. =)

Every aspect of wow is coded.

You don't play wow anymore do you?
    thrall here standing with vol'jin and chen was super awsome
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    thrall here standing with vol'jin and chen was super awsome
    it certainly is. I find it awesome (and surprised no one has made a thing of it) that chen is working with the horde in there rebellion.
    And Thrall and Chen tag teaming is cool.

Deleted
    it certainly is. I find it awesome (and surprised no one has made a thing of it) that chen is working with the horde in there rebellion.
    And Thrall and Chen tag teaming is cool.
    I'm just dissapointed that Rohkan isn't there even tho he's mentioned.