Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is Paragon capable of being beaten?

they have obviously proven themselves as the best guild in history of wow. Is anyone even capable of beating or even coming close to them?

Deleted
    No. 10char

hands down, best players in the game.

on 10man absolutly not. Overall, maybe.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you can only stay on top for so long, take a good look back correctly at World First history, they're an awesome dedicated hard working, talented guild, but one day, Yes, someone may move up to the top spot.

I don't think there is a single 10m guild in the world that raids on Paragon's schedule, but I could be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty hard, near impossibe I reckon due to Paragon having YEARS of experience with not only raiding, but also their guildies. They pretty much know how every player works I reckon. >.<

well since 10m is significantly easier than 25m i would say any of the top 25 man guild could beat them right now

10v25 infracted - Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-04-11 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post
    well since 10m is significantly easier than 25m i would say any of the top 25 man guild could beat them right now
    Your logic is flawless

no king rules forever..

Quote Originally Posted by tzgreat View Post
    no king rules forever..
    This.

Might be a while, but it'll happen sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by ACRL View Post
    on 10man absolutly not. Overall, maybe.
    There is no overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zallex View Post
    Is that why there is always like double the amount of 25 man guilds clearing dungeons before 10 mans ? Even tho there is a lot more 10 man guilds than 25 mans ?

out of the 12/13 crowd.. Which now is 6 guilds. Only ONE is 10 man. Rest is 25 man. Obviously easier. (sarcasm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tzgreat View Post
    no king rules forever..
    You're correct, kings normally die. So until, they quit playing the game(which is like dying). Then no.

going for world first matters if you are a 25man guild.
    otherwise i do not believe they can be beaten while going for 10man progression.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Is that why there is always like double the amount of 25 man guilds clearing dungeons before 10 mans ? Even tho there is a lot more 10 man guilds than 25 mans ?

out of the 12/13 crowd.. Which now is 6 guilds. Only ONE is 10 man. Rest is 25 man. Obviously easier. (sarcasm)
    You can't just compare 10/25 man guilds like that, same as you can't say that one is easier/harder than the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Method already has Ra-Den 10 man. So I'd say they beat them especially when Method normally raids as 25man.

As far as 25man goes not sure who'll be taking it but hoping on Apex.
    Last edited by nulir; 2013-04-11 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nulir View Post
    Well Method already has Ra-Den 10 man. So I'd say they beat them especially when Method normally raids as 25man.
    Their kill actually is 25-man, not 10-man: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B8rgok/simple

Impressive none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    No. 10char
    2 of the last 3 teirs would like to have a word with you, lol
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week