Hey,

For that who do not know that was released by phorg801 aka Nyhm, few years back, aka during tbc era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_a6iFTh4xo here is the link for it, if you want to listen to it.

He stated few interesting things, that were unthinkable, back then, but now they became reality.

So my question is: do you guys think that most of them will become reality, some day ?

Here are the list of things, that became reality since the release of that video:

- Not everybody is afk'ing, now it is bot's mostly

- Soul shard bag that have no limit - reality now, since locks can have unlimited number of shards, since you no longer have to kill mobs to get, aka no longer you can run out of the them raid.

- Summoning Felguard - No longer required a soul shard

- Now we are full of epics - reality now, due to addition of LFR, everyone can have epics, not restricted to hardcore raiders/ pvp'ers.

- Respec is easy, I will take all three - kinda a reality, with the possibility of adding 3rd,specialization in patch 5.3

- Everyone are now sitting in ogrimmar nowdays, checking their auctions

- I do not need no keys or attunements - true since they aren't existing anymore

- And pick from tree of primals, It will grove their soon - reality, maybe not in shadowmoon valley, but in pandaria, you can now have a farm, so no more griding for mobs for primals

The list of things that didn't make into game yet:

- We still do not have direct line to Blizz programmers, but it is getting there

- Still no gnome squad with C4

- No Succubus at bar

- No chain mail for warlocks yet

- Nerf Nyhm is no longer the top thread

- We still cannot move to Stormwind Castle, we must kick Varian first

- No elven slaves for us, to cook meals for us

- Not every gold farmer wind up dead

- Still cannot kidnap an enchanter

- We still haven't kicked alliance butts

- Pallies still haven't end up dead

This topic shouldn't be taken 100% serious

It should be taken with a grain of salt.

So, what is yours opinion guys, on this ?

Have a nice day