Thread: Neverwinter

Neverwinter

I have noticed that Neverwinter is being shown in the background of the main page on this site, but I don't see a Forum for it. Is MMO Champion going to have anything to do with Neverwinter as far as news and information goes? Just curious is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KooKooCachoo View Post
    I have noticed that Neverwinter is being shown in the background of the main page on this site, but I don't see a Forum for it. Is MMO Champion going to have anything to do with Neverwinter as far as news and information goes? Just curious is all.
    It's just advertisement, though I don't think it should be the background. Might want to inquiry here. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...orting-bad-ads

Nah background adds are pretty normal, especially on the main page. As long as it isn't playing a video/sound automatically it's fine. Also Zito linked you the current thread about Neverwinter here As for if there will ever be a forum for it. It depends a lot on who active the megathread keeps after launch and stuff. Adding a forum is pretty easy but removing one after it is added is a bigger deal. Basically when one is added we want to be able to feel fairly confident that it will remain active and not end up being basically dead.