Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The 10% AP buff is on the PTR and it appears that blink strikes works with stampede.
    Good glorious god...We're getting heard

Deleted
    The 10% AP buff is on the PTR and it appears that blink strikes works with stampede.
    I just hope, really really hope, they wont make their usual roler coaster nerf/buff thing where we start of middle, go way above the top and then get nerfed to a bad state. Other than that I can't be happier to get a buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I trying to figure out but how does BS work with stampede now??

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    I trying to figure out but how does BS work with stampede now??
    I'm going to guess that all the pets you summon can use blink strike, (At least, they can use the mini charge)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Based on my limited testing, they appeared to get the damage buff from blink strikes. Not sure about the teleport though.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by No-r-Joyflu View Post
    I just hope, really really hope, they wont make their usual roler coaster nerf/buff thing where we start of middle, go way above the top and then get nerfed to a bad state. Other than that I can't be happier to get a buff.
    Dat sig

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    I'm going to guess that all the pets you summon can use blink strike, (At least, they can use the mini charge)
    Probably that all the pet gets 50% damage and that they can blink behind their target, yes.

Deleted
    Don't think it'll last to be honest, mid-top end I think we will shoot up and probably get dropped back down in a later patch. Blink Strike looks interesting on a PvE PoV, works with Stampede too. That sound awesome.

This situation seems ripe for a massive nerf just before the patch goes live. Call me cynical but I don't think this buff is going to go live. I hope I'm proven wrong but I'm going to expect the worst. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Enlighten me as to what cast time ability besides powershot that a hunter actually needs to use, especially during BW? Maybe a cobra shot once a year? Its mostly the fact that BMs damage is so hard to stop. You have to stop the pet AND the hunter, of whom has a 40 yrd range melee attack and a 1 minute trinket baked into their spec.

Anyway, what im saying is if they are going to give hunters damage buffs they need to change something for pvp to tone them down.
    So,your opinion,is to nerf hunter damage burst AND periodically a bit right?okcause im not seeing hunters damage so op in pvp,all class have a out-of-control burst,but tell me one thing,if they nerf us like you said,what would we do on pve perspective?cause you never come on hunter forums "oh,my friend hunter suck bad against mages,locks,wars,rogues ecc?"you see only what you want,if they make double spell for pve OR for pvp maybe you re right,but not topping chart on pve means the hunter damage EXCEPT the burst isn't so high like you said man

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Lazy frikkin r-tards, instead of fixing our SCALING they keep buffing serpent sting by 100% or Buffing aspect of the hawk, standard blizzard actions. nothing new.
    /facepalm
    I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Heh its not really hunter hate, I have a hunter. Its BM hate, the spec is so braindead and you get far too much damage for how little work you put in compared to MM. Hunters in wotlk/cata were considered one of, if not the highest skillcap class due to MM playstyle. Thats why their rep was so low. BM is generally considered one of the lowest skillcap classes. Hell before stampede was fixed in 5.0 there was triple BM hunter teams who were R1 on certain battlegroups. The old video of the 2 bm hunters getting 2k in 2's with a 1 button macro is still around somewhere.

BTW I said skillcap but I think meant skill floor, either way it works.
    Man,believe me,played hunter since before wtlk where you say mm was hard....believe me,bm hardest spec,maybe easiest to obtain a bit of damage cause pet will always hit,but believe me,with bugs,micromanagement,and bridge/jumping problems,bm is the hardest spec for a hunter to play correctly,cause mm you have a buff to keep up and...meh..aimed proc and arcane spam,now all spells are shared,so you have a stun to use ,a silence,same cc,same readiness ,and if you talk about pve,is the same,so long burst phase hard to manage,i think hunter is not your main

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 03:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Namarus View Post

better than nothing manXDlike you,i hope someday what you say will happen,and hope that pet ai will be finally fixed

Deleted
    Buffing the amount of EXTRA attack power we gain from hawk is a scaling buff since hawk how increases our AP by a percentage, not a fixed number as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by No-r-Joyflu View Post
    Buffing the amount of EXTRA attack power we gain from hawk is a scaling buff since hawk how increases our AP by a percentage, not a fixed number as it used to be.
    Not really. 10% increase to non-existent scaling == still horrible scaling. If we actually scaled decently that increase would actually be something good.

Not really. 10% increase to non-existent scaling == still horrible scaling. If we actually scaled decently that increase would actually be something good.
    Every 1 attack power we gain becomes 1.15 attack power, and now it'll become 1.25 attack power. That's scaling right there?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    It is still scaling.

Rapid Fire is now completely off the GCD. omgggggggg

Screw just fixing scaling even. What I really want is for Hunters to get the same treatment Warlocks got going in to this expansion.

As it is our specs and even priorities are 90% the same with "signature abilities" replacing each other in the same spot bar minimal exceptions.

The entire class needs a complete makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyloggins View Post
    Rapid Fire is now completely off the GCD. omgggggggg
    amgggg, sup Kenny.