Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Yay Enhancement Buffs

Hopefully those datamine stuff is actually happening, Buffs to Stormstrike (including Stormlash), Lava Lash, Windfury, Mental Quickness. Heres hoping its true.

Yeah very excited to see the buffs coming, all pretty significant too.

Windfury thing is a tooltip fix (from PTR, I guess, since it correctly says 3 on live). The rest *should* be actual buffs (assuming they go live on the PTR servers).

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition it seems they are changing Searing Totem AI to have no delay between casts
    "Brevity is...wit"

Don't get too excited over those green datamined posts.

those are 100% tooltip fixes i see no rwason to buff enha so much and without ele buffs wich preforms way worse than enha

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited when i saw this, but i feel enh is fine on single target (pve) and a buff is not really needed. This is probably a pvp related buff and they might find somewhere to nerf for pve to balance out the buff.

I really hope they work on our AOE...if they dont, maybe the buff is actually needed to compensate our shit aoe

Totems are also reverted back to 5 health?

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    those are 100% tooltip fixes i see no rwason to buff enha so much and without ele buffs wich preforms way worse than enha
    Live Stormstrike is definitely 375% (not 450%), lava lash is 250% (not 300%), and mental quickness is 55% AP -> SP (not 65%). Assuming those actually go live on the PTR, they are buffs, not tooltip fixes.

Elemental is also performing better than enhancement for heroic ToT (noticeably so on a few key fights, like durumu).

Only because of enha crappy aoe, buffing their single target dps seems like a step in the wrong direction to me as I'd better have a balanced spec instead of a single target focussed one (but elem is a aoe focussed one so who knows what blizz is thinking).

hell yeah!!!i love it!!can wait!!woooo

I'm VERY excited about this. Just picked up my enh shaman again after feeling played out on my monk... SO pumped to see these buffs. I miss Lava Lash hitting like an 18 wheeler!

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Only because of enha crappy aoe, buffing their single target dps seems like a step in the wrong direction to me as I'd better have a balanced spec instead of a single target focussed one (but elem is a aoe focussed one so who knows what blizz is thinking).
    This is kinda how I feel. Certainly, I'm not going to complain about the single target boost but I was really hoping for some AE/cleave love.

whats with that lightning shield glyph change... i mean i guess its more interesting that way but whatever.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

The mental quickness change is a larger buff to aoe/cleave (100% affected by sp) than it is to single target.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicline View Post
    whats with that lightning shield glyph change... i mean i guess its more interesting that way but whatever.
    The passive version was too good, would've felt mandatory to have. Which of course for glyphs isn't what they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa....awesome buffs, hope they make it into the game. We definitely needed them for Enhance, will bring us up in the charts cause logs show us being low. Lil confused by WF, is that a tooltip fix? Cause it already says 3.....but looks like SS and LL are buffs. I wouldn't mind if they spread some of the damage out of SS/LL and into ULE.

But it sucks they reverted the totem HP buffs.....those were long overdue, they should have made all totems 30sec or less at 5% HP, and everything more then 30sec at 10% HP. I hope this is some mistake.

Well, this is gonna be interesting... their burst is already crazy (i mean... literately!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Well, this is gonna be interesting... their burst is already crazy (i mean... literately!!).
    Our burst sucks. moar buffs pls.

OT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Only thing that went through my mind when I read it.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Enha burst so op in our raid on pull if hero up he does 500-700k burst with normal tot gear an i as elemental every time something dies inside of me

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Enha burst so op in our raid on pull if hero up he does 500-700k burst with normal tot gear an i as elemental every time something dies inside of me
    After the pull burst its kinda slowfall.

These buffs are insane, i hope that even some of them make it to live.