Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overbuffing us. And for fuck sake, more burst from stormblast, we need utility, the game dosen't need more fucking burst. Half of the changes will be either nerfed or removed. They are way overbuffing us. (I do like Windfury change, even tho its still random as fuck)

*talking about pvp
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2013-04-12 at 05:36 AM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm, that seems like a ridiculous buff, just huge.

Our burst is beyond fine, why doesn't Blizz give us something more unique?
    Currently Procrastinating

More utility? Have you used half of your totems or the healing storm glyph? I'm hitting 170k dps and 30k hps.. That's pretty high utility right there.

It's not an insane overbuff.

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Scor...14/60/default/

Enhancement is one of the lowest specs right now, mainly because of poor cleave/aoe dps (which the mental quickness change helps). On single target those buffs will only amount to ~10% extra dps. That's not enough of a buff to take us from the bottom to the top - it'll probably put us somewhere in the middle (which is fine).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by albirieo View Post
    More utility? Have you used half of your totems or the healing storm glyph? I'm hitting 170k dps and 30k hps.. That's pretty high utility right there.
    Im strictly talking about pvp. They give us flatout burst buffs, which is the least thing this game needs more of.
    Time is on our side

Quite insane our actually good enhancer is putting out pretty ridiculous numbers already. Should have buffed cleave harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they're doing this to get people to play enha again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Quite insane our actually good enhancer is putting out pretty ridiculous numbers already. Should have buffed cleave harder.
    I agree because there are some specs out there that can just steam roll enhancement, At this point. I am gald to get anything buffed. Really happy to see this. They really do need to update AoE for us but since i mostly do PvP and LFR i dont really care.

You can put out some real numbers if you know what your doing and have gear. Timing ASD right you can blow up 2 people in the space of 10 secs.
    Last edited by Jaroko; 2013-04-12 at 06:08 AM.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

This buff seems really out of place. They do need a buff as well as elemental but this is gonna make their already good burst ridiculous and leave their AoE lowish. Not sure if that SP buff will help enough with AoE or not. Otherwise it does seem like an appropriate dps buff and I hope ele will get a buff too.

nice, love it!
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    They have to do something I guess seeing as we are running at around 0.5% arena rep over 2200 http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-0-0.html, damn even guardian druids are more popular over 2200 rating you barely ever see Enhancement in arena, never more than one in a random BG and I can't remember the last time I saw one in a rated BG and I am not really sure what would be a better option to buff Enhancement with the current state of things because it looks like they are in the botton quarter of specs in both PVE and PVP.

Going back to previous xpacs the main complaint about Enhancement is they had no on-demand burst and they had to rely on lucky windfury procs and WOTLK 3min version of wolves ofc and now we have the burst people were asking for and they are still not happy.
    Thats because instead of an equal trade off for on demand burst they decided to take away our Sustained damage, mobility, and utility.

Deleted
    The searing totem change (and the other guardian/etc).. Does this mean that it will scale with haste finally?

Deleted
    Well this was certainly a pleasant surprise to come home to. If even half these changes make it to live I'll be happy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    Thats because instead of an equal trade off for on demand burst they decided to take away our Sustained damage, mobility, and utility.
    Exactly, if you ever played in wotlk, you know how amazing fun it was to play as enhance, you could literally kite anyone to death. Yes, we got our big nice shiny burst cd, but at what cost. In tbc and wotlk, if in 5v5 they went on me i could happyly say "calm down people, im tanking the shit out of them", now i die in a stun, even with SR on in 2v2, let alone 3v3 or 5v5.

The overall burst in game is too high, we know it, even Blizzard knows it, and then they buff burst, instead of sustained dmg or our defense or our totems or literally anything at all but burst. Its like complete opposite of their communcation.
    Time is on our side

Deleted
    Seems like perfect timing working on my Enhancement gear and spec a few days ago.

WTF this shaman buffs are so amazing! greatest buff i've ever seen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Elemental is also performing better than enhancement for heroic ToT (noticeably so on a few key fights, like durumu).
    And on tortos, megaera and council they are dead last in 10m hc.

We get new pvp damage reduction on enh/ele! => nerf, only when shield procs for 6 seconds
    We get increased totem health (again...) => removed (again)
    We (enh) get crazy dmg buffs....

What do you think will happen? :-/

Kinda feels like they are throwing around stuff now to make it appear them actually doing work, only to have us end up as we already are in 5.3 anyway

Not convinced until I see it actually implemented (and even then, there's to look at the first weeks of implementation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Exactly, if you ever played in wotlk, you know how amazing fun it was to play as enhance, you could literally kite anyone to death. Yes, we got our big nice shiny burst cd, but at what cost. In tbc and wotlk, if in 5v5 they went on me i could happyly say "calm down people, im tanking the shit out of them", now i die in a stun, even with SR on in 2v2, let alone 3v3 or 5v5.

The overall burst in game is too high, we know it, even Blizzard knows it, and then they buff burst, instead of sustained dmg or our defense or our totems or literally anything at all but burst. Its like complete opposite of their communcation.
    lol don't remind me of fucking enh kiting in wrath, god damn melee spec wanna be like ele when fighting a prot warrior lolol

Deleted
    But are these changes enough to make enhancement viable in competive pvp?
    I would like to get in rbg groups if i start playing my shaman again.. Enhancement is my favourite spec of any class.