Thread: Warframe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Awesome game, too bad no PvP yet.

Deleted
    there is pvp.. theyve stated that this is a PVE game first and PVP has very little chance of getting much attention.

Can you link your pc account to ps4 yet for an account copy.

Deleted
    I bought PS4 last week, and decided to try it out. Really cool game, but don't don;t know if there's a LFG type of matching for specific mission.
    I play Mag, lvl 7 atm, but can't beat boss (V..something) solo, it's the first planet so I feel like a total noob.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I bought PS4 last week, and decided to try it out. Really cool game, but don't don;t know if there's a LFG type of matching for specific mission.
    I play Mag, lvl 7 atm, but can't beat boss (V..something) solo, it's the first planet so I feel like a total noob.
    There is a chat to look for people, but usually when you click to join missions you await players and you pretty fast get someone to play with. It's on pc though, dont know population on PS4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Ehh.. You seriously play the game solo :? It's not meant to be played solo mostly, so I don't see how you can blame a game for having a bad solo experience, when the game doesn't actually want you to be able to solo everything. Haven't fired it up in a while now though.

And about the sales...wouldn't you? No one is forcing you to buy anything.
    Then they shouldn't give us a Solo option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    solo is fine.. awkward controls, and match making are the problems. Everyone loves consoles though.. right?

I do fine in solo missions, but I'm not bad and I play on the PC (Master Race). Obviously I'm not soloing defense missions, but the rest go fine.

I started playing this today, it's quite fun. I personally wouldn't choose to play solo though, it's more fun with others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    There is a chat to look for people, but usually when you click to join missions you await players and you pretty fast get someone to play with. It's on pc though, dont know population on PS4
    yeah I found it, I just need to select mission with "online" enabled and wait for people to join in. Was actually pretty fast and 4 of us kicked captain Vor's ass

another question, someone above said you can get everything in the game for free, does it mean I have to be lucky with drops and wait for example for sentinel or new warframe to drop, or there are ways to get platinium and buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    What I meant is, there's an indicator that suggests how difficult the mission is. If it's very high, you're better off doing it in a party. This is inevitable. You can't get more than the first round in Defense missions when you play solo. Most bosses are significantly harder when playing solo, this is just how the game is designed. The solo option is there to allow you to go solo, but that doesn't mean all content adapts itself to your wishes.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I found it, I just need to select mission with "online" enabled and wait for people to join in. Was actually pretty fast and 4 of us kicked captain Vor's ass

another question, someone above said you can get everything in the game for free, does it mean I have to be lucky with drops and wait for example for sentinel or new warframe to drop, or there are ways to get platinium and buy it?
    Check this out:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21552919
    (obtainability headline)

No; when you select a mission, the server looks for already in progress matches to beam you to, if there are none the game then tries to match you up with others queued for the same mission in a new match. (You can also begin the mission solo and the server will automatically send in players as they queue for the mission).

The entire game is solable but you need to learn the style of Warframe. You don't want to stand in place; keep on moving. Take advantage of objects nearby and the terrain, and use combos to either take care of an entire horde or dispatch elites quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    downloading now (Steam)...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing the hell out of this game for the past few weeks theres so much fun to be had. I'm also very much surprised by how fast one can grind weapons and frames via the in game method. Kinda expected some huge grind to get anything done without platinum. Already made quite a few weapons and working on getting a Nyx warframe now . I remember playing this in Closed beta, about a year ago. Its amazing to see how far it has come, in systems, environment variety, mission types etc I just need to find a Clan now =p

Deleted
    there was big patch yesterday (at least on PS4) I must admit new UI with 3d portraits looks really nice.