Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Got it the second it phased to stage 6, and I completed the solo scenario RP. The book farming was the worst just because I kept getting repeats (I farmed troll guys in Zatual, although I hear farming the summoned incantation bosses is better since they drop fortuitous coffers 100% of the time, which have a 5% chance to yield a book).

Missing gems and chests in the Trove, been failing a couple times now cuz of carelessness.

Deleted
    I am missing only the 10 chests. damn that RNG, 3 times in a row 9/10. always only 3 chests in the first room..

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    lol. It's much better to just farm mobs. Group a bunch up and go to town. That's what I would do for an hour or so every day once there was nothing much to do for the day on the Isle. Went by fast and ended up getting my library cards fairly fast. All luck though of course.
    yeah i'm just usually very unlucky when it comes to such achievs. i got two from ToT normal, one of my guildies knew i was going for the achiev and knew you couldnt just trade the book so he let me loot it of one of the mobs.
    i figured brazing through Coffers would be easy but you can get unlucky there too lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently need 2 books, waterlogged and iron-bound. Finished a load of achie's off today, did the hall of thunder key one in like 2 attempts.

Must of killed about 400-500 mobs today and got 3 books dropped. 2 torn and cant remember the other, didn't need them either

Had everything done before the second to last stage even opened. The highest drop rate for those zandalari libray card books are in the coffers from the ghost mobs. I got 2-3 of the books I needed from chests.

10+ Year Old Account
    i need 1 book and 10 chests in the scenario. been trying the 10 chest one for some weeks now but i got extremely shitty RNG with chest spawning. 9/10 last week and 8/10 the week before, almost no chests at the start of room 2.

dont even get me started on the books. ive even started paying people to let me get the throves of vu and haqin etc cause of the higher droprrate in the chests.

I got really lucky with the books. I got one in just about every coffer, without repeats, and when I decided to "farm" the last one I needed it took about ten minutes before it dropped.

That being said... I am god awful at the treasure scenario. It's the only thing keeping me from my title right now.

Finished it last week. Grabbed a few friends from guild to finish the summoning one and the roaches

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Books and those 200 bugs :/ The latter isn´t a problem, just being lazy, but I spent 3 hours of farming those darn books, resulting in - only 2

I spent quite a few hrs farming my last 2 books... about 3 hrs one night resulting in one of them and another 1-2 hrs w/ pot of luck for the last one. During that time I was farming for my last book, I got about 5-6 other books, 3-4 of them being ironbound -_-. I have not took the time to get the 200 bug splat kills since I haven't even gotten any of the timed run achievements done.

Deleted
    So, only one missing book left - the ironbound one.
    Hopefully, it won't take too long to get it drop...:/
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-04-22 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Hopefully, it won't take to long to get it drop...:/
    Keep at it. You're so close.

10+ Year Old Account
    for those who still need the books: farm in conqueror's terrace...you can always pull multiple mobs which even give you a good buff/debuff. 25% more dps and more incoming damage.

took my around 2.5hrs to farm all five books.

the last one I need for Stormbreaker is reach Tenwu: failed miserably this week since I pulled too many mobs in the second room.

another question: If I use my sand dust in Trove of the Thunder King will it trigger a 1min cooldown on the key which can be used to opeb doors? So I can't sleep a zandalari and then proceed to open the door at the other end of room 2?

nivena: from what I read, if you use those cc items in combat, then you get the 2min cd, but if you're careful & don't use them while in combat, then you only incur 10 sec cd. havn't tried yet myself ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Hopefully, it won't take too long to get it drop...:/
    lol rng, i've had that book 10 times one of the others about 6, and the other 3 only once each. took me 19 books just to get all 5...

Got mine yesterday after RNG gods blessed me with 12 Golden Chests. Had an 11 day gap between that achieve and another achieve needed for the meta. I didn't farm anything, books dropped nicely for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks coocoo ;-)

Got mine this Wednesday when I finally killed that bastard Saurok and got the stolen gems. The trove achievement was the one that really kept me from finishing the Isle, but finally got it this week now. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    every time I saw the saurok he was in one of two chests which were located right by each other....so you can figure out where to put a frost rune tap if your class can't stun/slow very effective.