Needing a UI module and a dk tank visual

Well I hope thatthe start of the title will be informative enough to guess that I want.

The UI I'm looking for is really just one of those modules that have the pretty chat, action bar setup, map and omen in the bottom of e screen types. I am actually trying to use a custom UI so I thought maybe get one with it already set up and then simply tweak from there. Something to note is it would be cool if it had the spaces between the abilities filled with something that is dark but transparent. I dislike the feeling that there is too much space between my action bars. Right now the spaces look weird to me.

Next I'm wondering if there is a addon that will graph the potential blood shield gained over the combat.the zero point canbe the base 7% that you get anyway but it should be able to actively plot the live income of attacks. Akin to how you can track the dps of a player on WoL per second of the fight if it could track the shield that would be gained it would be freaking awesome.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Luiv3 from wowinterface.com does it all for u , gl

Luiv3 from wowinterface.com

Sweet, so does anyone know about the graphing addon?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.